TV cabinet

CANTTHINKOFAUSERNAME

could i ask where you purchased your lights and sockets(cfl's) and are these just for veging use or could they be used for side lights through flowering

Wilkos ;) a quid each :yep: I'm flowering mighty mite under cfls but there will be 205w by time they are flowering ;)

arr okay i practicly live in that shop lol

do they sell the sockets too and also are the bulbs 5000k+ as well as 2700k

could i ask where you purchased your lights and sockets(cfl's) and are these just for veging use or could they be used for side lights through flowering

Wilkos ;) a quid each :yep: I'm flowering mighty mite under cfls but there will be 205w by time they are flowering ;)

arr okay i practicly live in that shop lol

do they sell the sockets too and also are the bulbs 5000k+ as well as 2700k

I dont really take much notice to lumens etc..... just cool, warm, blue or red cfl, hps or mh :D

they sell everything m8, wire you cut to length...... there is more than just a gardening section you know lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thats some good furniture recycling, can ask are you getting your PC fans to run from old mobile chargers??

No m8 I'm using an old laptop charger, but mobile charger will work too.... I just plan to run both fans off the same plug ;) although, the passive intake is extremely good atm, with temps at around 24C with 205w of cfl in there :yep:

• 8 months later...

Thats a braw wee cabinet you've made there :guitar: Has it worked out fine for vegging in then? You've maybe given me some ideas for future use.

Cheers bro :yinyang: