Rare strain

Jammin

Has anyone heard of the strain that finishes flowering in 45 days, read about it in high times the other month and then lost the copy that it was in! Desperate to find out what it was called and who was responsible for genetics.

Ps. I know this is real, i didnt dream up 45 days, i saw it in print!

Top 44, some bubblegum phenos, apollo11, indica phenos of Ak47; all can finish in that time frame, hashplant can finish in less.  It's not that unusual any more and I don't read High Times so I can't help with that.

Don't see what the rush is about though:)  Give me sativa anytime (apart from bedtime)

U

fairynuff, any ideas on which of those would be the biggest yielder? Wouldnt complain at a 45 day cash crop :sarcasm:

Top 44 is a good yielder - and is also pretty cheap since it's not 'trendy' anymore - haha!

It's been around for a long time - so doesn't have the premium price of the others. c99 on the other hand is somewhat pricey - Nirvana top 44 - is only £10 for 10.

lots of happy customers...