The Strain Advocate (7 - 9 Week Strains)

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

The Strain Advocate (7 - 9 Week Strains)

Welcome to the Last in the Series of the Strain Advocate Diaries :guitar:

From now till the end of the competition I hope to get all of Sweet Seeds 2011/2012 Catalogue Strains Completed

It is a massive task I have set myself..... Didnt seem that big a task when I set out doing it :rolleyes: But yeah I got to admit I am finding it hard :D

I dont Doubt I will get them all done but... I guess I just didnt realise the amount of effort it would take to get All the Sweet Seeds Strains put in to Diaries

I need to get more Motivated and get back to working my grows out, as the last few months I've just been doing them and not concentrating on them

So its a New Year and Hopefully a New Burst of Energy from myself to get this Job done :D I even Started going out jogging in the morning to get :boxing:

Anyways here are the Strains for this Dairy................

Cream Caramel

A synthetic variety (S.V.) result of a three way cross-bred between our best indicas, blueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino. The synthetic varieties share with hybridised varieties an objective to obtain the vigour of a hybrid and to give homogeneity to its descendents.

Its taste is intense and sweet like caramel as is the indica strain with a hint of an earthy flavour that comes from the presence of the blueback genetic.

Ideal for indoor growing, it has typical indica structure, huge central buds and rich lateral branches. Usually favourite with customers who buy for medical use, it has high levels of THC and enough CBD to induce a narcotic and physical 'high'.

Indica/Sativa: 30%-70%.

Indoor production: 400-600gr/m.

Outdoor production: 350- 700 gr/plant.

THC: 15-20% CBD: 1,6% CBN: 0,6%

Indoor flowering: 8-9 weeks.

Outdoor harvest: end September, beginning October

gallery_34896_3765_195823.jpg

Flash Back #2

Upgrading of our Flash Back, a stabilized polihybrid result of the crossing of two genetics of the highest quality. Exceptional mother Flo crossed a White Widow of intense scent and great resin production. The result is a plant filled with tricoms with an exquisite fruit scent that remembers strawberry shades, fruits of the forest and humus. This variety has in intense cerebral effect that transports in the time and evokes exotic scents of other times and countries.

Genetic: Flo x White Widow

Type: Indica 40% / Sativa 60%

Yeld: Indoor 400-600gr/m2, outdoor 350-700gr/plant

THC: 15-20%, CBD: 0,9, CBN: 0,5%

Flowering time: 8-9 weeks.

Harvest: end of September, principles of October.

gallery_34896_3765_74547.jpg

Ganesh Spirit

Indica/Sativa, rapid flowering, hybrid developed from a clone elite of genetics sativa very stable, pure and aromatic from mountains of the North of India, one of the primitive centres of origin of different varieties of cannabis. These mountaious sativas are compact structure plants and ramified, similar to the Indica, with good adaptation to the cold and a very high psychoactivity, resinous, and hard buds in these mountain plants bloom is much faster than in most of the sativas. We have crossed this sativa of the North of India with one of our sweet and aromatic Indicas, getting a great hybrid force, high production and highly psychoactive plant.The aroma of this plant is sweet, fruity and spicy. On the palate its taste is very intense and discover its fresh and citrus tones. During the flowering this plant produces large buds very aromatic and fully loaded with bright resin, trichomes having improved considerably thanks to the junction with our Indica relationship, production, flowering time, the internodal distance and fragrance. Ganesh spirit is a highly psychoactive and effect balanced little plant, imaginative, lucid and relaxing at the same time.

Type: Indica 40%, Sativa 60%

THC: 18-20%, CBD: 0,8%, CBN: 0,4%

Yeld: indoor 400-600 gr/m2, outdoor 400-700 gr/plant

Flowering period: 8 week

Harvest time outdoor: beg-mid October

gallery_34896_3765_269276.jpg

Green Poison

Hybrid genetic variety mainly indica. High production, this variety grows with Indica prevalence hybrid aspect but long and flexible side on a large central heart which predominates, with very fast and robust growth and a phase of flowering very fast and explosive, creating big buds and becoming a super producer of flowers in few days branches.

With this variety we have sought a quasi-perfect plant aroma and taste exquisite, strong effect, high production of flowers and resin, easy cultivation and especially very rapid flowering.The aroma of this variety is very intense, sweet, fruity and unlike other varieties of the catalogue of sweet seeds. The taste of this variety is also very strong and prolonged, filling a floral and fruity taste exquisite palate.

Due to its rapid flowering this plant is very suitable for cultivation in particularly sensitive wetlands to fungi, attacks because this quick variety get anticipate their harvest to the most virulent (gray mold) botrytis diezman the buds of Indica longer flowering.

Type: Indica 70%, Sativa 30 %

THC: 15-20%, CBD: 0,9%, CBN: 0,4%

Yeld: indoor 500-650 gr/m2, outdoor 500-700 gr/plant

Flowering period: 7 week

Harvest time outdoor: mid-end September

gallery_34896_3765_178977.jpg

TBC..............

All the best for this one mate. Is there a better breeder out there, all things considered, at the moment. I think not. Loving the ambition man.

Cheers :yinyang:

Please please can somebody please ego Njd from producing all these great diarys, and let some other mush win lol

Na just kidding :unsure: you sure do deserve to win something with all the work you put in bud.

All the best with the catalog grow, hopefully my diary will give ya a run for ya money

Keep on keeping on

looks like someone nicked your psicodelica and your green poison beans mate. Id check everyones pockets :wassnnme:

good luck with the fitness, I to have just started pounding the streets at silly o clock in the morning lol

I love it tbh

bill

Edited by billbud

Bloody `ell mate,thats some serious task you`ve set yaself there!

will be watching with interest,got some serious gens in their line up,Sweet Seeds and am counting the days meself before i can get going again!Gonna be an uphill struggle but i`ll get there!

ATB with your endeavours man............B

• 2 weeks later...

Wow man heavy shit Jerzey. wishin ya some good karma man...

So, you have some scrotes trying to turn your gaff over, then, Then! they try to turn you! over wtf.

I am glad you rode it out man, good on you for not giving them a lesson (as u know can put you in firing line for the popo).

Like Brave little mofo rats they scurry off.

For the sheer cheek of it i'd of had a game of pitch with'ya :bong:

Take it easy mt friend

peace :hippy:

• 2 weeks later...