You Call this a Title for a SS Comp?

THC4METOO

Well thanks for all the good luck wishes but unfortunately I think this diary may be coming to an end already.

Seems that my lack of experience with coco coir plugs added to the heated mat and old timer has been my undoing. The lamp didn't go on which made them stretch, then when the plugs completely dried out in a day or so they were found laid out and lanky like Stephen merchant at Ricky Gervais' feet.

I've soaked them, put the lamp back on but after 36hrs there's no respite. I may try and put them in soil and bury the stems a bit but I really don't think its going to have much effect.

Frikkin gutted.

• Like 1

Cheers billibud, got something in the main drobe already but as soon as its nearly done I'll be cracking open that green poison.

I'm just fucked off cos I'd heard so many good things about the speed devil and cream caramel (mostly from vince :yep:), and jars will need filling way before the other stuff is ready.

Sorry to waste your seeds Tommy :(

• Like 1

Was just piping in to wish you good luck then I read about your problems, sorry to hear that dude & I hope you get something else on the go soon :yep: