Rabbit Hutch Converted To Mini Veg Room.

Nemesis

yeah looks the dogs danglies m8 :band:

can i make a suggestion bout your radiator tho m8? i will anyway...

i`d reckon if you made a box big enuf to fit the rad in & make it tall enuf to sit snuggly under the holes of your growspace, then it should save aload of heatloss :woot:

it`s a cracking bit of diy buddy, look forward to seeing those `100% germinating ak47`s` grow up :stoned:

edited: :unsure:

Edited by MDP

Nigfis: Temps are great, Allways between 65f-85f, When winter comes ill just get more heat around the box.

Stoner: Thanks man, Glad you like it.

MDP: That might be an idea for me when the temps do drop.

Thanks all.

Here are some pics iv taken tonight, All these are clones of the seeds i germinated, Did i mention them, :unsure:, sorry, Anyhow that lot are 3 weeks into flower under the big Saturday Nights and all you see in these pics are from cuttings.

post-101-1093380990.jpg

And heres a close up of the larger clones, :unsure:

do you like the wooden flooring, hehe

post-101-1093381124.jpg

Edited by ActionMan

Nice veg box mate.

I would say (after learning the lesson myself) keep those enviros nice n close, but you got no choice....good luck with ya hutch :yep: mate.

That looks a great idea, I'm going to nick your idea on the radiator. I put mine on the back wall, don't get a very good heat distribution there, dunno what I was thinking of. :yinyang:

Plants are looking good, good luck. :unsure: