Sav420's Growroom Well Almost

sav420

hi all :wassnnme: ,

am new to all this after seeing Justanotherstoner's grow i wanted to start my own so me and the stoner went shoping i got a 600w h.p.s lamp , 125mm RVK fan , and carbon filter, still have to get more reflect a grow tho ,, :)

a wee pic of what i got so far ... lol

post-101-1093284536.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sav420

• G-Whizz!

• Vincent Vega

• rastakid

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cant wate to put in all the plants, B)

i get my seeds soon so want the growroom looking all nice and ready for them thinking of 10 plants in there ... lol:)

do u think il fit that many in there :wassnnme:

(edit.)so what u boy's and girls think , can yous think of anything else i might need ...?

post-101-1093287821.jpg

Edited by sav420

hi there G-Whizz! dont know what the seeds are i just gave the guy in the growshop £60 and told him to get me some good seeds but justanotherstoner is going to throw me round a ole/47 cuting just for a test run to see how the room hold's up with the temp's and all that ...

thank's G-Whizz and sidewinder

(Looks good so far.) thank's needed that :wassnnme: wasnt to shoure if I was doing it right ... lol

Edited by sav420

Kin 'ell mate! £60 lol

You seen what you could have got from the shop for that money :D

The cheapest I think they got are like £7.99 for five, but there is a world of choice. Have a butchers ;)

I think you've chosen a nice time of year to start. I foolishly tried to start last summer, yes that's right when we were breaking all sorts of temperature records lol

An enviro now ensures that I won't have the same probs if it ever gets that mad again.

Good luck with it all, the road might be a bit rocky at times but you got so much joy waiting ahead of you

:wassnnme:

i know there sinsemilla seed's but not to shoure what kind there are but i will be geting two pack's ..... hopeing for Euforia and Mazar if i get them il be very happy lol

thank's agane for that on the enviro might look into that if the temps go to high nice 1 G-Whizz :wassnnme:

hi got some more bit's and bob's for my growroom :bush: got the reflect a grow and a wee min/max therm ;)

there's a few pic's

post-101-1093555011.jpg