Very Small Grow Room

Guest Roy Cropper

Guest Roy Cropper

Room spec:50cm long, 60cm tall, 60cm wide

No. of plants available to flower = 3

Strain to use = skunk#1

Medium = compost

It's a bit of a mess in here, that's some plant pots and trays in black, with the pc mother board thing the bright light. The cupboard is in the corner and it's difficult to open, but means it's more discreet.

post-101-1093259152.jpg

Guest Roy Cropper

i'm going to use the left side and stick a fan/heater on the right. I hope the little hole will be enough for ventilation. I have plants on the windowsill which should mask some smell and use to excuse any skunky smell. The hole was already there, which is nice.

post-101-1093259318.jpg

Roy,

Seems a bit titchy for 3 plants. Could do one or two with SCROG possibly. Odour control and ventelation will be a problem.

Best do some reading up first

Have a look at this neat little grow cabinet. It might give some ideas but does not cover the odur problem. You will need a carbon filter for that.

http://www.overgrow.com/article/10

Good luck

lol

Guest Roy Cropper

I aim to use one enviro light whilst growing/veging 4 seedlings in pot noodle pots for 24 hours solid for one week, veg 18hours of the day for 2 or 3 weeks, then repot in bigger pots for about 4 or 5 weeks flowering.

There's gaps all around the door which will help a bit more for ventilation and I have a black bin liner covering the inside to stop light getting in and out.

post-101-1093264006.jpg

Guest Roy Cropper

not the best enviroment, but best i can do.

ps i'll be taking out them pots to make room for the fan/heater. I may have the plants on the right with the fan in the top left blowing at the hole ooh err.

The smell i really don't mind, i can use smelly plugs and air freshner and keep the window open.

I live near a farmer's field (could do a guerilla lol) so weird smells could be put down to that ;)

Edited by Roy Cropper

Not really sure what your planning (I can't picture your set-up in my mind). Is your fan drawing fresh air in? You will need to have a good air exchange (fresh air coming in and old air going out).

60cm in height is not very tall (exspecially after you take the height of pots into consideration).

If your venting to the room, the air will smell and visitors may get suspcious

Have you tested the bin liner? They are not very thick and light will probably make it glow. Yopu can get good quality whit/black platic from grow shops thats very efective at blocking light.

lol

Guest Roy Cropper

i could bend the plants over maybe if they get too tall, ie. have the lights under it.

the cupboard is under the desk and shouldn't have any light coming in, it's really just to make 100% dark.

the fan sucks air from the top and blows out the front....

post-101-1093290751.jpg

Guest Roy Cropper

a pic of plant just shorter than the one in the cupboard, if this had had good lighting and earlier flowering time start, then how much bud from an enviro light 125w produce?

post-101-1093351123.jpg