SpeedDevil#2

L S Diesel

I grew 2 SS auto freebs in 11 ltrs of coco at the back of my veg tent, I didn't pay them much attention and fed them what my regs were getting in the groom and they had mostly MH for light.

When I cut them down the FastBud looked quite good and I posted a pic of it Here

The SpeedDevil#2 didn't look that remarkable so I didn't photograph it but now they're all jarred up I noticed the SD weighed in at 154g or 5½ oz in old money.

Now that is remarkable :eek:

Thanks SweetSeeds.

LSD

post-57539-0-50286600-1323277002_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest weedmonsta

i loved the smoke from speed devil :) when i grew it in the first comp... im now doing the #2 in this years and hope she tastes just as good

• Like 1

Hi mates!

Thanks for the pics and comments L S Diesel :smokin:

Yep, some Speed Devils are hugly as hell, hehehehe, I got one of those last year, have a look: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=259356&view=findpost&p=2705112

Nice to know you guys are getting good productions and fine quality with Sweet Seeds autos. Day after day more and more people share that kind of feedback with us, so we are happy with the Sweet Seeds breeders work. This forum is a good example, I think that more than 90% is happy with our strains and getting that kind of % of happyness from growers is very very difficult, believe me ;)

Very soon we'll have more autos available. Three strains from our catalog will be released in an autoflowering version and we'll have four other new autos that are not available in a non-auto version but that have genetics from some of our elite clone mothers and from the same autoflowering strains we use to breed all the other autos already available in our catalog.

As soon as I have time I'll open a thread here with the names of the new 7 autos that will be released very soon.

And listen my mate LSD... I've personally tried the 6 autos that are available in this moment and I can tell you that Fast Bud and Speed Devil are not my favourite ones, I like Big Devil #2 and Cream Caramel Auto much better, so if you one day consider growing more autos from Sweet Seeds you could give them a try.

Also, if you want to get 3 packs of seeds for free to participate in our contest, you're invited to enter the competition. Here you have the contest bases: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=276279&st=0

Cheers mates, sweet regards and happy smokes!!

tommy

• Like 1

I agree totally with LSD and monster but if big devil 2 and cream caramel are better I guess I'm gonna haveto give em a bash too. I can't leave my speed devil 2 alone, it's supposed to be curing ffs. At this rate it won't get the chance!

• Like 1

Hi wigwag! Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum mate! :smokin:

I didn't meant to say they are necessarily better. I like them more, but in the end I think it is all a matter of opinion and personal preferences. Or maybe not, hehehe, they have to be good, I'm very picky with this things, so they surely have quality. If you end up trying any of them let me know about your opinion when they're done and smokeable ;)

Thanks for the visit, keep passing by, sweet regards!! :yep:

tommy