Fear of Sailings second Sweet Seeds grow diary.

fearofsailing

Hi People

Just wanted to say thanks to sweet seeds for allowing me get involved with this comp. I’m new on this board, but already have 1 Creme Caramel auto grow that finished and I got 8oz from 5 plants so was very happy. I did however mess up the drying process, so the bud lacked flavour. Hopefully this time I can do it correctly.

Anyhow this time I decided to grow autos again and they are:

Fast Bud

Black Jack

SAD

My growing space is a dr90 and I will be using a 1 x CFL 150w to start with then once they get bigger I shall move them under my 400hps.

I am planning to use a mixture of pots. Some 6.5l and then some bigger ones (not sure how big they are, but they have 25.4cm and 10” written on the bottom of the)I will be potting up 3 times. I am starting them off using Canna Terra and then when I pot them up into their final pots I will be using the Canna Terra Plus.

AS well as the free seeds I received from SS I bought some fast bud and black jacks so I will be growing them alongside, but 3 seeds never germinated so rather then having 14 I’m now down to 11. So my grow will be 1 SAD, 8 BJ and then 2 random ones that lost their labels. Hopefully 1 of the 2 randoms will be fast bud as I did want to try that one.

• Like 1

Welcome to the contest mate!

Hope you enjoy the strains you have in your hands :yep:

Good luck to you and your plants ;)

Sweet regards,

tommy

Good luck dude.

I'll be trying some s.a.d autos myself after Christmas. Had very good results with Speed Devil and photoperiod s.a.d last year so I'm expecting good things from these updated autos.

:spliff:

good luck with the grow m8 and im sure you will get the drying right next time

just a little bit of reading on here should help.... i believe serpent has a good guide to growing autos if you wanted to have a look in his profile

thanks guys,

so man time is going so quickly now on this grow. my first grow took forever, because I was waiting for the bud but now im fully stocked up from my first one im not so much in a rush to get more.

Anyhow so im now on day 13. still feeding just water. Again I had some problems with the tiny pots. I found it really hard to pot up because the stems were not so strong that I could just pull from there. I had to cut down the side of the pots and then pull from the side. Next grow I think I will just use some of them soil ball type things without any pot.

2 days ago i potted them up into their second pots. Around day 20 I shall be putting them into their final pots.

I have attatched a couple of pics to show where I am with my grow.

This picture here is when they are in their first pots..

post-68164-0-28439700-1323980512_thumb.jpg

Now in their second pots..

post-68164-0-56956800-1323980583_thumb.jpg

and then just some random tent pics and closeups...

post-68164-0-04025100-1323980614_thumb.jpg

post-68164-0-72623400-1323980631_thumb.jpg

Edited by fearofsailing

• 1 month later...

just wanted to jump in here again as i didn't have time to really do a grow diary for the comp (sorry about that) I’m at day 65 now on my comp grow, everything is ok but i put far too many plants in my tent dr90. I got 11 of them in there, and only a 400hps which I don't think is enough light for all them plants. it seems to only penetrate the tops of the plants, meaning no bud down below. It was just a test grow really to see how many plants I could get away with and I guess it’s too much as the bud has only grown on the tops of the plants, no side buddage like before. most of the side bud is showing lots of white pistols and not much bud so rather then waiting for them to finish i think i am just going to chop them down today as I’m running out of bud from my last grow. I assume its best to wait for the pistols to turn brown right?

im still smoking the cc from my first ever grow. It’s been quite nice to be honest. The taste is harsh and is really bland because i dried too quickly, but the buzz is fantastic. it gives me a really nice high that is a combination between couch lock and something more energetic.

Edited by fearofsailing

Guest La Viva Sativa

Hey buddy,least you had the decency to attempt a diary bro some dont even bother and looks like you got some lovely budage there all best and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

just wanted to show them in the tent with the light off.

you can see how much they have stretched. I'm glad i have this big tent otherwise i would have been screwed.

post-68164-0-68973100-1328482643_thumb.jpg

post-68164-0-19303500-1328482894_thumb.jpg