Cream of the Crop - November 2011

Joolz

423 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, I guess I've won then?!! That's amazing, really chuffed with that! Thanks to everyone who voted for my pic (and the Team and Ugorg for the prize), I haven't been here too long, but I know what a top honour this is. Pity I can't tell anyone :ninja:

And give it up for Ugorg - always produce terrific-looking buds, and I know Smile regularly gets featured in CotC. Credit where it's due. Creativesmoke and I have compared notes on our Smiles, and they're virtually identical to each other in terms of age (2 days apart!) and pheno.

As for me, I'm really very new to all this, so I thought I'd aim a message to anyone thinking of getting into this fascinating hobby. Actually that Smile plant is only the third one I've grown, after a couple of autos earlier in the year. And as I've completely failed in the past to grow any veg or houseplants, that makes it the third plant of any kind that I've ever grown. Before March I'd never even seen a living cannabis plant! So if I can do it anyone can.

It's all thanks to the good folks at UK420. Everything I know and implemented in my grows has come from these forums, nowhere else. No other forums, no books, no conversations - it's all here. It's incredible what you can achieve with an Internet connection and couple of tiny pips!

Thanks again guys, and Happy New Year to all!!

:yahoo::guitar:

• Like 8

Congratulations Steiner mate. :)

Great pic fairplay! Hope you're enjoying the smoke!

Well done to all other nominees also.. Top stuff! :D

Welldone Steiner. Great pic dude and a deserved winner. Hope you do good things with the seeds. I had plans for them :wallbash::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DC1

Well done on the win man...

Looks delicious.

Gotta feel sorry for the hash boys though eh, seems real hard to get votes for the lovely hash we see posted over a nicely done bud eh.

Still, nowt taken away from that there lovely deserved winning bud reet there. Saweet.

Always a toughy these COTC choices.

I will be able to vote next month instead of lurking and just picking one and not able to vote.

Top stuff guy's big respect to all that got nom'd... :skin_up:

HD... :smokin:

I will be able to vote next month instead of lurking and just picking one and not able to vote.

Why are you not able to vote..? :unsure:

Edited by madgiz

Thanks for all the congrats guys. :yep:

Can't tell you how it smokes yet, cos I'm going to treat this one seriously with a 3-month cure, if I can last.

Come on mods, stop the voting while I'm in front! (Yes, it's still open)

Why you are not able to vote..? :unsure:

Hi madgiz, I am now able to vote but i have been lurking for months and months drooling over the COTC pics every month and not able to vote in the past, is what i meant bud...

Toke it ez man...

HD... :smokin: