【Grower of the Month】■ November ■

Sweet Seeds-tommy

In your opinion who's the Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month? [November]  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

where me donuts then .....

great diraires all . well done chaps.

(LVS apologies squire , mr monkey needed support . )

Edited by ramblingmadman

Thread closed.

Due to the problems with the forum I wasn't abble to annouce the winner when I was supposed to. Anyway, there are not much doubts about who won this months, but, I'll ask for your understanding, but right now I have no time to annouce it and count the valid votes so I'll be back in a 2 or 3 hours to do it (hope the forum doesn't go down again in the meanwhile).

Thanks mates, we'll speak soon and I'll re-open the thread soon also ;)

Sweet regards,

tommy

• Like 2

Hi growers!

So, polls closed...

Here's the final standings for this month:

• 1st - La Viva Sativa - 33 votes
  • 2nd - BongMonkee - 16 votes
  • 3rd - d_n_b - 5 votes
  • 4th - Nu Jerzey Devil - 4 votes
  • 4th - hell9 - 4 votes

■The Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month - November 2011■

gallery_44939_3146_11326.jpg

★ La Viva Sativa ★

500€ !!

Congratulations for your great work!

Keep it Sweet!

| The Sweet Seeds team |

Congratulations La Viva Sativa! It was well deserved :yep: I hope you keep the great job you've been doing so far ;) During next week we'll speak to arrange things about sending you the prize, in the meanwhile have a look at our webshop to choose what you want to receive with 250 euros in products (250 euros of the 500 euros are in products and the other 250 euros in cash). Here's a link to the Sweet Seeds online growshop: http://sweetseeds.es/shop/index.php?id_lang=1

If you have any question or comment you can PM me at any time :stoned:

Congratulations also to the other growers, I'm sure it will be a matter of time until you get another chance :smokin: Great job mates! :yep:

Sweet regards! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 1

Hi growers!

So, polls closed...

Here's the final standings for this month:

• 1st - La Viva Sativa - 33 votes
  • 2nd - BongMonkee - 16 votes
  • 3rd - d_n_b - 5 votes
  • 4th - Nu Jerzey Devil - 4 votes
  • 4th - hell9 - 4 votes

■The Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month - November 2011■

gallery_44939_3146_11326.jpg

★ La Viva Sativa ★

500€ !!

Congratulations for your great work!

Keep it Sweet!

| The Sweet Seeds team |

Congratulations La Viva Sativa! It was well deserved :yep: I hope you keep the great job you've been doing so far ;) During next week we'll speak to arrange things about sending you the prize, in the meanwhile have a look at our webshop to choose what you want to receive with 250 euros in products (250 euros of the 500 euros are in products and the other 250 euros in cash). Here's a link to the Sweet Seeds online growshop: http://sweetseeds.es/shop/index.php?id_lang=1

If you have any question or comment you can PM me at any time :stoned:

Congratulations also to the other growers, I'm sure it will be a matter of time until you get another chance :smokin: Great job mates! :yep:

Sweet regards! :oldtoker:

tommy

Well done LVS.

:yahoo: Now, fuck it up so that others have a chance will you :king: :king:

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Firstly i like to say thank you to sweet seeds& Tommy& Uk420 & joolz and defo no lastly but to all the peeps that voted for me a know that everyone that were Nominated were lovely winners.

Really well chuffed and ill have a look see what i fancy but Reckon some new bubble bags are on the agenda as i got a bag trim and some popcorn needing hashed.

Thanks once again to everyone involved in such a great competition. :yinyang::skin_up:

:toot: Congrat's Viva :toot:

lol Just seen the (grade Red) weather warning for your part of the world tomorrow.

I hope SS send your prize by night freight as ur gonna need an extra pair of wooly socks man lol

haha, good on'ya fella :yep:

peace :hippy: