My little Veg Closet

oxman

Here is a shot of what used to be my Veg room. 4 feet by 5 feet by 8 feet tall.

The wooden fixture is a "hood" i built with a friend. I then ran all the wiring and sockets.

13 total. And I use 100w CFL Daylight bulbs. Plus, two clamp lights on either end with same bulbs.

Small fan to breeze them and a small exhaust fan (out of Picture) to pull the air into my crawl space.

I am currently flowering some small ladies in the room, they have been pollinated, and I haven't been trying to get them super big.

Usually I put my Flowers under big lights, But these have been doing surprisingly well.

post-69336-0-08771100-1322098010_thumb.jpg

You have 1300 watts of CFLs ? :unsure:

Or do you mean they're "100 watt equivalent" - in which case 13 x 20 watt = 260 watts ?

You'll need a proper fan and carbon filter of course.

Have those plants been growing under the fluorescents all the way from seed / cuttings ?

• 3 weeks later...

Compostverte: Yeah, 100w equivalent. And There is a fan and Exhaust fan. (both out of photo)

Hydro2: Just making seeds this time. But I have gone to flower for smoke in the same room.

You would be far better off with a 250 watt HID - but even then, I would be bending or topping.

But if you only want seeds ...

Edited by compostverte