Big Devil #2 ® | Fast Bud #2 ®

Sweet Seeds-tommy

gallery_44939_2830_7697.jpggallery_44939_2830_27583.jpggallery_44939_2830_21006.jpg

62 days

gallery_44939_2830_122671.jpg

Hi again my friends!

Another update, now it's day 62, about 4 days before harvest. Hope you enjoy the pics of the sweet big colas :D

gallery_44939_2830_132485.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_36254.jpg

Watering Report [day 60]
  • pH of the water: 6,6
  • Fertilizer: No
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Quantity of water per plant: 1000ml (18 litre pots)
  • Watering frequency: once every 3 days

gallery_44939_2830_22248.jpg gallery_44939_2830_140619.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_33447.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_69708.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_92932.jpg

Watering Report [day 62]
  • pH of the water: 6,4
  • Fertilizer: No
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Quantity of water per plant: 800ml (18 litre pots)
  • Watering frequency: once every 2 days

gallery_44939_2830_13895.jpg gallery_44939_2830_207837.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_54763.jpg gallery_44939_2830_8968.jpg

tommy

gallery_44939_2830_34015.png

• Like 3

Awesome! Fantastic work, as usual and incredible results in that small space.

You are the master of this mini(big)grows ;)

Cheers and thanks for sharing!

jaypp

• Like 1

Hi Tyga!

Thanks for the visit and comment! Seems like very few people care about this diary at the moment, hehehe...

I'll probably finish it very soon and then I'll post the final weight, but right now if you keep passing by you'll be able to see it with your own eyes with the pencil to use as a scale. This first Fast Bud #2 is the less productive of all the 4 plants of this grow diary.

Keep passing by, sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 1

loks like a good little yeild there im thinking of going back auto in a bubbler because I had problems this summer keeping my temps at the roots down. anyway keep up the good work dude .

peace

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy ive made a proper stupid mistake and started my cream manderin and cream caramel autos in 2ltr pots instead of 6.5ltr pots due to me thinking the 6" on the bottom of the pot ment litres when it actually ment inches :dough:

They are 6 weeks and 1 day old and budding up nicely, pistils just starting to turn orange..

Would it be a good idea for me to use your method for potting on autos from this thread at the stage im at or should i just finnish in these little pots and take it as a lesson learned?? Cheers. The plants are looking and smelling lovely by the way :)

• Like 1

sharpie

IMG 0904

im thinking im too far along to make repotting using this method worthwhile? any advice would be appreciated...

id absofuckinglutely love it if someone were to pipe up and say dont worry 2ltr pots will be fine ( i know they wont and my yeild will be very low but sometimes its nice to be told what you wanna hear lol)

• Like 2

Hi mate!

Heheheh, nice one :yep:

What's more interesting about it all is that your plants are looking great and you're getting an amazing production for the small sized pots you're using. You would have managed to get a much better production in bigger pots, but now it's too late to do it. Plants are in the final stage of flowering and adding new soil would not be positive as in one hand the roots are not going to develop much more in this final weeks and in the other hand adding new soil would get the plant nutrients that now she does not need and that would very probably leave an undesirable taste in the final product. Besides that any transplanting movements now could stress the plants and make them produce late flowering male flowers.

Just leave them in these small pots, give them only water until harvest and congratulations my friend, you're getting a very good production out of these small cups, hehehe :D

Note: I may end up moving your posts and my post into a new thread if I end up realizing that they are better somewhere else.

Let us know how this ends. Next time do exactly the same but with bigger pots.

Sweet harvest! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...