ukblazer's Sweet Seeds Comp Grow Diary 11/12

ukblazer

Guest nelly123

MMMMmmmm looks very nice that does m8, nice haul you done there should see you right for a while that dude. Respect m8. Nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1

Cracking harvest mate, congrats and not long now till your smoking that fine dried and cured bud :yep:

MMMMmmmm looks very nice that does m8, nice haul you done there should see you right for a while that dude. Respect m8. Nelly :skin_up:

Thank you people, yeah should see me right for a while, never seems to though somehow :wassnnme:

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

THE YIELD REPORTS:

These are the final weights after 9 days drying.

SWEET CHEESE # 1 = 76.7g

SWEET CHEESE # 2 = 76.4g

JACK 47 # 1 = 77.1g

JACK 47 #2 = 104.4g

S.A.D. #1 = 79.1g

S.A.D. #2 = 52.8g

Total weight of the 6 plants = 466.5g or 16.6oz

I'm absolutely over the moon with tht result as the 6 plants shared the 120 tent with another 3 non Sweet Seeds plants which also yielded 5.5oz between them so all in all the total yeild was 621.8g or 22.1 oz, so just over the gram per watt mark!!!!

That will do me nicely, hats off to Sweet Seeds, AMAZING plants and a real piece of piss to grow n all!!

Next up will be the all important SMOKE REPORTS, but at the moment im savouring a few fat spliffs and a few big ass bags of vapour before i give the final verdict....

Until then

Peace

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Well done mate..A nice haul there mucka :) happy fuckin days :).

I cropped mine today (a little earlier than i wanted but hey ho) so i'm lookin forward to some lovely dried bud soon :)

Enjoy your fruits mucka

Redtilidie :smokin:

• Like 1

Well done mate..A nice haul there mucka :) happy fuckin days :).

I cropped mine today (a little earlier than i wanted but hey ho) so i'm lookin forward to some lovely dried bud soon :)

Enjoy your fruits mucka

Redtilidie :smokin:

Cheers man i am trust me :skin_up:

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

SMOKE REPORT & CONCLUSIONS:

gallery_60789_3840_337242.jpg

gallery_60789_3840_192222.jpg

gallery_60789_3840_181836.jpg

gallery_60789_3840_138125.jpg

gallery_60789_3840_125904.jpg

gallery_60789_3840_142222.jpg

gallery_60789_3840_328161.jpg

gallery_60789_3840_56912.jpg

gallery_60789_3840_339747.jpg

gallery_60789_3840_191033.jpg

gallery_60789_3840_41733.jpg

SWEET CHEESE

Ok so first up is the Sweet Cheese, got 2 completely different phenotypes of this plant and i have to say both are completely different smokes, however both really nice in different ways :)

The first plant is really sativa dominant and when you smoke it smells almost hazey! My first joint was quite a shock to the system with the initial hit giving a real up high. I was sat browsing the 420 forums (as you do) when i smoked this first joint and after 2 or 3 tokes my computer screen had gone all blurry the buzz was quite pyscedelic. :smokin: After this initial up high you move into a nice body stone after about 5 minutes. The first taste of this pheno quite surprised me as it was really quite fruity/sweet and couldn't taste any cheese to it all. Now the buds have started to cure up a bit this has changed and there is a very nice musky cheese taste still along side the taste of fruit/sweets, mmmmmmmmm.

The second plant is much more indica dominant however still a nice up high. One of the main differences of this plant is the taste, i would describe this pheno as Spicey Cheese. You still have the musky cheesey taste but accompanied by a peppery/spicey taste. Another major difference is the bud structure and colour, this plant the buds are really really light green and calyxy as opposed to the other which is quite dark green and straggly/ scraggly.

Bag appeal wise you would definately choose the light green calyxy bud, you'd be making a mistake as personally i much prefer the first plant. On that note though i dont think the plant was quite finished and would have loved to have given her another week.....

This strain of the three i done has taken its quite rightful place as my morning/daytime smoke.............

JACK 47

Right onto the Jack 47, this is my favourite strain of the 3. The taste and smell of this strain are amazing, really really strong lemon/citrus diesely/hazey smell and taste. LOVE IT......

This bud tastes exactly as it smells if that makes sense :unsure: Done 2 plants again of this strain both identical phenos this time and im glad because its f***ing lovely. Real nice mix of indica/sativa this plant packing a strong punch and has left me needing tea with 2 sugars a few times. lol Leaves with me with a nice relaxed body stone which is very long lasting.

The buds are rock solid/hard with loads of dark brown pistils and covered in trichomes. When put in the grinder they fluff up nicely and are lovely to smoke.

My favourite way of consuming this lady though is in the vape!! Oh my god citrusy is not the word, but it seems to somehow change from lemony to orangey..

Couple of bags of Jack 47 at 180 degrees of an afternoon now that's what i'm talking about. :yinyang:

This strain has definatly taken its more than rightful place as my afternoon/evening smoke :skin_up:

S.A.D.

Ok last but by no means least the hard hitter that be the S.A.D.

Done 2 plants got 2 identical phenos :) Again very very happy as this plant i describe as my RIBENA PLANT. This strain for me smells and tastes of blackcurrant, nice.....

Also now after the buds curing for a while you get a sort of redcurrant taste when you exhale the smoke :skin_up: I would say that this strain out of the three is definately the most subtle in taste and smell but is still very very nice.

As soon as you smoke her though you know she's an indica, very instant hard hitting and stoney, not racey or edgey at all, very nice at night as its quite couch locky. I like to smoke her in a glass pipe, the smoke is real nice n smooth. She produces a nice thick creamy/tasty bag of vapour when i put her in the herbalaire too.

Again the buds are rock hard/solid with an abundance of pistils and dripping in trichomes :)

And rightfully so this strain is now my evening/night time smoke.

In summary i would say that my experience of these strains has been nothing but excellent from seed right through to cured bud.

Sweet Seeds have indeed created some fine aromatic strains.

Sweet Seeds have also created seeds that as you would say "do exactly what it says on the tin".

I would also recommend these 3 strains to anybody and encourage you to give them a try.

Lastly a massive thank you to Tommy, Sweet Seeds and UK420

Peace

:yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Great reports mate :yep:

Thank you for that, it's a very interesting read ;) I hope you keep enjoying them :yes:

Cheers also for the good harvest, sweet smokes!

tommy