The Strain Advocate (9-10 Week Strains)

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

The Cream 47 looks a lot fatter than the wild rose and the botafumieros

Edited by highgrower

• 2 weeks later...

A question for you NJD. Do you use any aditional lighting for the black background shots?

Stunning plants as ever mucker. All the best with the ventures ongoing.

Cheers :smokin:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Double White

I would say the Double white was the most disappointing Strain I have ever Grown :yep:

But I will save my views ect till smoke report :P

gallery_34896_3765_224737.jpg

gallery_34896_3765_168816.jpg

gallery_34896_3765_175441.jpg

My Photo Skillz making them look good :P

Hiphip no I just use a Black Sheet ;)

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
  • Like 1

Guest nelly123

WOW MAN!!!! Some proper pukka buds their m8!!! excellent stuff some of best sweet seed buds i've seen m8!! Well done do you count you flower from flip or when 1st flower is seen? ya sertainly got it nailed m8, my sweet cheese is at 70 days 12/12 today she needs to come down soon i'm pinching pop corn off her now, enjoy ye rewards m8 and well done again m8. Nelly :skin_up:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Double White Smoke and Grow Report!

Grow Report First!

As I have already stated earlier this Strain was a Massive Disappointment :yep: So much so I would say this strain was the Worst Strain I have ever Grown or Smoked.

I grew out 2 x Double White for the Contest out of a 5 pack of seeds, I gave them a good long veg in order to get the most out of them, yield and taste wise, Both of them grew in Mutated. There leaves were messed up and I could just tell they were going to be Rubbish :headpain:

I was Proved Right about 6 or 7 weeks into flowering when Both of them Hermied :wallbash: I removed the Nanna's so that they would not seed my whole crop and it ending out a Complete Disaster.

Then the Buds stopped forming properly and had hardened up. It was at this stage I chopped them and decided to cut my Loses.

When I was Chopping the 2x Double White I noticed they both had Bud Rot :soap: at 8 weeks

I chopped away the Bud Rot and was left with next to nothing. What a complete Waste of Fucking Time and Energy it was growing that Strain.

For those Reasons this is why I say "Double White is the Worst Strain I have Grown Out!" and thats saying something :yep:

I grew out the Other 3 not long ago and the Same happened to them as happened to the first 2x Double White.

Meaning All 5x Double White: Hermied, Mutated and got Bud Rot :wallbash: Triple Whammy

The Pictures of them dont look so bad but that was due to me Removing the Nanna's before I took the pics.... What can I say I can make Shite look Good

Smoke Report

Well I thought to myself after having such big loses and only yielding a half oz from this Strain of NON Bud Rotted Buds. " It better be good after all the effort"

But :no: I was Disappointed even Further as there was Virtually No Taste or Smell. Other than the Generic Sweet and Musky :headpain:

The Smoke is Lacklustre at Very Best. We ended out using it as replacement for Tobacco as it was that weak and unsatisfying to the Pallet

When smoking it if it were not for the slight taste of the Generic Sweet Muskiness you would think you were Smoking Fresh Air!

I have never ended out using a Strain for Joint Filler before due to it being so Disappointing, This is what makes me say " Double White is the Worst Strain I have ever Smoked! "

So all in a waste of time and energy. if it werent for the Half oz of crap it would of been a Complete Loss. But as it was a Half oz of :soap: I am putting it down as a Complete loss of 200+ Gramme

That is what I should of gotten from those 2x Double White. Not 14.8 g :ranting:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
  • Like 1

:russian:

that's not too good njd, (for you) , but nice one for the detailed explanation . :yep:

I'd often say "horses for courses" , but that assumes getting a crop in at all. :headpain:

You'd've been gutted if they'd been your only plants- a grow the size of mine would take a looong while to recover from a grow like that.

(Looking forward to the rest of your reports squire... im sure there'll be some good'uns too)

atb

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Hey Ramblingmadman

No it was not good for me :no:

These Smoke/Grow Reports will be like The Good, The Bad and The Ugly lol

Ugly First in this occasion, Of course every strain cant not be expected to be good nor every strain Bad

So I got the Worst of it out of the way at least I will be finishing on a high note so to speak :skin_up: