poison fruits

DingoVirgin

My buds are tasting real nice now after a bit of a cure. I have got bugger all done :wassnnme:

popped 2 cream 47 in root cubes and stuck them in the airing cupboard

gallery_65536_3403_12960.jpg

I have 1 of the green poison and one of the snow fruit reveging

gallery_65536_3403_31681.jpg

Snow Fruit

gallery_65536_3403_3599.jpg

I love this stuff. On the pinapple and mango end of the fruityness scale with a hint of nuts and creamcheese overtones. The stone packs a nice punch and has had me standing in the kitchen many times over the last week wondering why the hell I went in there in the first place (pizza ofc!). My mum likes this one the best and says it suits her pain management needs and helps her sleep.

Green Poison

gallery_65536_3403_31378.jpg

I love this stuff too, maybe slightly more thn the snow fruit (although there isnt much in it). I am smoking a joint of it now. Taste like orangeade and cherrys and packs a heavy indica couchlock. I realy cant get enough of it and have to grow some more asap.

I didnt notice much difference in the phenos and the plants all looked uniform, both strains tick all the boxes for me and I will be growing them again and am keen to try other sweet seeds strains. I have aquired a 250w hps and a wadrobe wich I should be putting together over the next few weeks so watch this space.

• Like 3

lovely stuff DV..

tsiloring according to your cloth..always full of respect for growers working in tiny spaces..

glad to hear your mum is enjoying your harvest too..

here's to strength for your growing arm mate.. :yep:

• Like 1

thank you thisUncoliingMortal, although its not without its problems I am going to miss growing in a tiny space when the drobe becomes fully operational. Its just over a year since I flowered my first plants and I have 4 cuts of the same strain I did on that first grow at 4 weeks 12/12 but I cant wait to get back to the Sweet Seeds.

My cream 47 have sprouted. It was such a lovely day I let them catch a few rays on the window ledge

gallery_65536_3403_34856.jpg

gallery_65536_3403_5515.jpg

At 6 o'clock I was getting ready to water the ones in flower when I noticed a white car pull up outside and 2 women police get out and come into my building. Allsorts is going through my head as I sketch about hiding stuff. Not long after they come out again, get back in the car and sit there for what feels like an eternity before finaly driving away. As the car pulls away I see the words 'community support' written on the back and laugh to myself. But for a few minutes there I was propper shitting myself. I have had coppers knock on the door before on 2 occasions, both times to ask questions about my neighbours. I can really do without it.

The Cream 47 are a bit stretchy as I forgot to check them often enough when they were in the airing cupboard. Think I will have to get hold of some straws tomorrow.

2 S.A.D. have been popped in the airing cupboard and I think I will have to find some bigger pots so I can pot up the revegers.

Signing off until next time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Quick update, been busy getting the drobe up and running and running quieter. Hd a couple of house checks so its been a fun few weeks :wallbash:

Cream47 @1 week

gallery_65536_3403_16922.jpg

SAD @1 week

gallery_65536_3403_7401.jpg

Reveged Green Poison @5 weeks

gallery_65536_3403_23288.jpg

Reveged Snow Fruit @6 weeks

gallery_65536_3403_28236.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Even though the diarys finished I still have to pop in with some images.

Cream 47 3 weeks 12/12

gallery_65536_3403_37680.jpg

gallery_65536_3403_27210.jpg

Edited by DingoVirgin
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, here we are at the end of the compertition. I am smoking on the reveged Snow Fruit and its BHO, The reveged Green poison on the line and My SAD and Cream 47 are a shade under 5 weeks. Its been great this year and everyone in this subforum has had some real nice buds so we are all big winners :smokin:

If theres going to be another comp next year I will definatly be up for doing it again. (Going to have to get a much better camera though). Time to close with a couple of pis of the Cream 47. The biggest/best looking plant I have ever grown (realy glad I got a drobe now!)

gallery_65536_3403_91674.jpg

gallery_65536_3403_66806.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

6 weeks in and my plants look fantastic. Best ones I have ever done. Wish I had sorted out the wardrobe before the comp :headpain:

SAD

gallery_65536_3403_83094.jpg

Cream 47

gallery_65536_3403_130095.jpg

The non sweet seeds stuff doesnt look anywhere neer as good but it did take the brunt of the burnings while I was trying to figure out just how close I could get to the 250w hps :pitchfork:

Edited by DingoVirgin