Auto Cream Caramel + Black Jack

Ritchy

DAY 30 (morning)

Have a Diary going here http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=279050&st=0

Lights - 18/6, 400W HPS growlux + Parabolic reflector

Temps - 25.3 [lights on on]

Humidity - 47% [lights on]

Medium- PM Coco coir

Pots - Square 6Ltr

Plants continuing to grow well - I am going to do a comprehensive individual pics of all my 3xCC auto + 3x BJ auto - after my Sunday lunch.

I'm doing a Coco coir grow - and am considering doing a repot up of my plants today into 11 ltr pots as I have the space.

I'm trying to read all the info in the sweet seeds section and in the coco coir forums (lots of info) - does anyone have any comments on my plan?

Continuing with bottom feeding - EC =1.2, pH from 6.0-6.2 (thinking of going to daily feeding from now on - still on PM coco A+B

Just I want to try and Maximize the yield I will get off from my plants ( all girlies with 100% germ rate - so am V happy with sweet seeds :bong: ).

When I do switch over to PM coco Bloom A+B (+Bloom booster) will def be posting the pics for some good advice.

Cheers for all help given so far :guitar::B): :B):

Ritchy

• Like 1

Hey Ritchy! Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum!! :yep:

That's a nice diary you got there, with healthy plants showing a vigorous growth :) thanks for sharing a link ;) Seems like your plants are about to start with their explosive and fast flowering :yes:

I personally have no experience with coco, but a few growers around here have already harvested come Sweet Seeds grown in coco. Have a look at the competition grow diaries and I'm sure you'll find a few. You could also participate in the contest, if you want... Maybe now it would be too much work to copy all your the posts of your diary to a new thread in the competition subforum, but if until June you make another diary with Sweet Seeds strains you're invited to post the diary around here and participate in the contest.

Let us know how they're doing, hope they can produce some good big and sweet nugs :stoned:

Sweet regards,

tommy

• Like 1

nice diary mate n gd luck with the grow, check the link in my sig if ya like, to see some cream caramels at day 48 in soil, they are coming on great i'm well pleased :skin_up:

• Like 1