The Strain Advocate ( Part 5 )

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Guest nelly123

Hi NJD, some fine buds coming out of hear m8, that black jck looks super also the sweet cheese i hope mine turns out as good, well dne man great work. Nelly :skin_up:

Hehehe, devilish buddage :dev:

My mouth is watering with all the sweet flowers you've been posting in this great diary, almost can feel the smell of some of your plants. If it wasn't for the 3000km of distance between us I'm sure I would do you a visit to try some of them out, hehehe ;)

Have a happy sweet harvest :yep: See you around!

tommy

★Nu Jerzey Devil★

gallery_44939_3146_11326.jpg

:lucky:4 Nominations for Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month:lucky:

Congratulations and good luck!

:yep:

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Truth be known If I had not lost most of my work for this years competition, when my Laptop went on fire and then 2 weeks later I dropped an external hard drive :russian:

These Photo's would of been my competition photo's for those strains for this year but they are not complete sets :crybaby:

So I have decided to do all the work that was lost or incomplete again.... I just hope I can get it all done in time :unsure::lucky:

Hey hey... you master of the nominations :skin_up:

Hope you can finish all your projects in time, but don't push it too hard mate... the quality of your work is very clear with what you posted so far and when it comes to quantity it is already very good, so if you end up not finishing some plants until the end of the contest your work will worth the same for the Sweet Seeds team, I think ;)

But of course, if you keep with it and finish all in time even better and I'm sure you'll be even more proud of yourself :yes:

We'll keep in touch, sweet cheers!!! ...ahah...

tommy