FAST BUD # 2

pete0000

med_gallery_23554_3758_67727.jpg

hi everyone.... I decided on the 3 consecutive grows as I don't like seeing a plant not meeting its full potential and there was no way I could do 9 of them in such a small area to their full potential .. I couldnt decide which 3 to start with so I just picked out of a hat , well an envelope actually :skin_up:

so ....here goes

I planted the seeds straight into mp compost 2 days ago , and this morning all three have popped up ... which is nice innit ,

med_gallery_23554_3758_15746.jpg

• Like 1

I have some FB#2's on the go at the moment - very vigarous plants. Good to see all your girls have sprouted pete :guitar:

Good luck with the rest of your grow and in the competition :yinyang:

• Like 1

Welcome to the contest pete!! :yep:

Nice one, with the Fast Bud #2 uh? Hope you enjoy them, I'll keep passing by,

sweet regards!

tommy

hey what a great welcome to a brilliant competition, thanks guys, :thumsup: I am already abreast of Reg's Ice cool grow , and se7en's Ice cool grow... I have 3 of those myself so watchin you guys with bated breath .and Chilli , I'll drop by your place later see how yer FB #2's are gettin on. Tommy ....what can I say except thank you for running such a generous comp :applause: .............

Edited by pete0000
  • Like 1

Good luck with grow fella got 3 of these on the go myself just starting to bud :yahoo:

Is that chopped bud keeping seedlings company there to young to see that lol

All the best

Dnb

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

well,,,sorry for poopin out on the diary folks but here we are

these gals turned out better than my wildest dreams !!!! ... smell , very lemony , I havent quite finished them yet but I think they gonna be great

post-23554-0-79756700-1326231656_thumb.jpg

Edited by pete0000
  • Like 2

These are the best autos I have done me reckons , tbh I have only done Lowryder 2 and Afghani something or other (which were a fuckin disaster)s before , now ....my guesss is that the LR 2 will yield slightly better BUT,,, I am SURE that these guys are the winners in aroma , nice and uniform too with great calyx to leaf ratio , I just wish I had a bigger cab n light .. one of them which I will post a pic of later had a bloody huge main khola (for a 250) as thick as my fist :yinyang:

thanks again SS ....I sure wish I hadnt lunched out on the diary over xmas ... but thats life I guess ...... hmmm which ones next ...I still have ICE COOL and PSICODELICA :guitar:

thanks Hip Hip ...glad you like it ... Im sure I will :yahoo:

Edited by pete0000