Hanging Full Plant Upside Down

herbie666

Would it make any real differance to the cureing/drying if i just cut the plant at the stem and hung it upside down, after trimming of course? :headpain:

My problem is "PEGS", :yinyang: in my little drying room i already have 60 pegs in use, i still have 3 more plants to do tonight but not enough pegs, so i am going to have too just hang the whole plant anyone got any advice on this ??

post-115-1092694870.jpg

Does that mean A:- Yes, you can hang upside down ??

B:- NO, you can't hang whole plant upside down??

OR

C:- STRING coz i only have obe brain cell ??? :guitar:

you're not making sense.

if you only have the space for he 60 pegs the how can you fit the plant in?

if you have more space then use STRING to tie the plant up, in the same way thet you are using the pegs.

if you tie up the whole plant it won't dry evenly and i will stick the neck out and say that bud rot is a surety.

snip it, tie it up with string.

job done

or buy more pegs........

Thanks for a senseable answer Dohped,

if you tie up the whole plant it won't dry evenly and i will stick the neck out and say that bud rot is a surety.
. Thats what i thought too, I ran out of pegs after cutting down 7 clones, which was a few days past their sell by date ( starting to smoke at 4.20 every day takes its toll, took the plants out g/r to cut and trim at 10 o clock this morning bought 3 new packs of 20 pegs thinking 60 would be enough, but i left it too late to do and at 10 this evening i relized i would have to find another way so posted here , my drying room/boilerroom is 3' x 3' and 6'ft high and already has loads of STRING zig zaging each other, did i mention that i already have six other plants of differant ages,in there hanging on pegs .

Anyway thanks for your help, I was just being flipent in my other answer, the smoke don't you know, :headpain: but i knew what he ment, he was proberly as stoned as me and could only type one word, STRING, ha ha, whish i could say what i mean with one word. :yinyang:

post-115-1092704082.jpg

he was proberly as stoned as me and could only type one word, STRING, ha ha, whish i could say what i mean with one word. :yinyang:

:headpain:

i thought that it was best to cut and hang the whole plant up for drying, that is what i have done and they've been drying for week and a half now.

should i have hung each branch separately?

i was under the impression that keeping the plant whole, it still does all those plant process things and drys out better... not the case?

S Monkey

you'll have to chop the buds off to cure anyway, unless you plan to use plant sized curing jars...and *if* you get caught, im pretty sure they will chuck it all on the scale what you are drying... this is obviously by far the worst time to get caught as you have the most stuff going on and your stash is heaviest aswell, a load of extra stalk weight wont help with a load of wet bud weight. sorry, but this is my thoughts on drying the whole thing, and we know how they work.... :wassnnme: sorry to put a downer on things....you'll be enjoying some prime smoke pretty soon, probably now ill bet :spliff: . I have been testing mine for the last month solid, and i have to say i am very happy with the results :yep:

peace out dudes

Uks

Edited by ukscroger

One more favour please Herbie :)

Can you please stop uploading the same pic everytime you post?

once you have uploaded it once to our server then its there forever, all you need to do is link to it after that.

If you fill our hard drives up with your sig pic then we'll have no room for any more budshots :headpain:

I use one of those Sock drying dealys, You get them from Woolies or the pound shops.

Here is some pics of it in Action drying out some Skunk11, This lot was from 3 plants only and there was room for more.

post-115-1092920659.jpg

Edited by ActionMan

ok so ya mean its good to tie yer plants up with socks ?

and dry with string ?

do u dry em in cold air or hot air ?

and sorry im just neding to know erm should ya use a fan aswell as a sock to dry it #

wot if the sock smells ?

:notworthy::smug::ouch: