I_L_M_G's Sweet Seeds Competition Diary

I_L_M_G

Have your say on how my diary should look.  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Very nice start to your diary ILMG.

I am sure you will be very happy with the outcome of these sweet genetics.

Do you know how to make 3D rotating photos? Just a thought. :yinyang:

SC

Thanks very much, but I don't know how to do 3d pics wouldn't that be cool? :magic: we were thinking of making a time lapse video, but decided it would be too much work.

All the best mate. Don't forget the custard, and if this new guy gives you any shit you know where i am crayons at the ready

I know, I've had to tell the S_T_I_G to pull his lazy finger out a few times, so the job maybe going back to you mate.

I don't think I'll be trying the custard on these sweet seeds. Reckon they might prefer rice pudding lol lol lol

But you can bring it just in case and stick it in the fridge.

The final piece of the logistic jigsaw has now come together with the arrival of my Plant Magic + soil and nutrients. I'm ready to go all the way now! I'm dying to get my hand in and see what this Plant Magic soil looks like, but I'll leave the bags closed til I need them. The list of kit for my grow set up grows almost as fast as the plants they cater for! I might put a list up in the near future. But no matter how much you get, the list of requirements grows too. It's sad I know, but the bit of kit I like best at the moment is the lovely Kilner jars that are sat empty waiting to be filled with lovely bud, they are sitting there in anticipation like this :grubsup: as am I.

As per normal by the way, greens did a good job with delivery, although they seem to have changed their delivery procedure. I'm sure last time I was getting texts telling me when it would arrive, but this time I missed it once because I didn't get a text. And PM seem to go from strength to strength. I have a lot of faith in their stuff even though I haven't used the soil or grow nutrients before (I'm using bloom atm), lots and lots of people are falling for their stuff, as am I. A British company doing well someone should tell David Camermong :phone:

• Like 1

I have been wondering how people like to see pics in a diary. Sometimes I think thumbnails can be quite pleasing on the eye, whereas big pics are bit in your face, and you have no choice but to scroll through them. I'd be interested to know what people think.

e2a forgot to say I have opened a poll at the top of this page to get some votes for thumbs or full size.

Edited by I_L_M_G
  • Like 1

i know what you saying about big pictures,i do like thumbnails although myself, sometimes for laziness dont open them and missing in a lot of detail ,for that reason go for a full picture...but that just me...

• Like 1

i know what you saying about big pictures,i do like thumbnails although myself, sometimes for laziness dont open them and missing in a lot of detail ,for that reason go for a full picture...but that just me...

I know, I am in two minds too. I've opened a poll at the top of the thread to see what people think. I think full size too, it gets the things you want to be seen the best chance of being seen.

• Like 1

Impressive start I_L_M_G :guitar:

I like clickable thumbnails as the page loads quicker but full size looks better (and gets a better response from visitors), so I tend to do both - you need an extra option in your poll lol

Look forward to more updates and see how this develops - good luck with your grow and in the competition :yinyang:

• Like 3

Impressive start I_L_M_G :guitar:

I like clickable thumbnails as the page loads quicker but full size looks better (and gets a better response from visitors), so I tend to do both - you need an extra option in your poll lol

Look forward to more updates and see how this develops - good luck with your grow and in the competition :yinyang:

It's full size all the way, so I think that what we'll do. I think I'm gonna go for more of a story board diary than lots of words. Thanks for looking in, just need something to sprout now!

Top stuff so far. loving the pictures and the layout!!

All the best with the comp!! ill keep popping by.

Buggsy

Nice on thanks, it looks like it could be a great comp. There are some awesome growers in the comp. I'm hoping I can do a half decent job, as well as the diary, but we'll have to wait and see. All the strains look really exciting too. The cream caramel looks so good in one of the diaries.

Cheers mate,

I_L_M_G

Nice idea with the poll I_L_M_G, I've often wondered myself if people prefer big or clickable thumbnail pics. I used to do the clickable ones but i thought it was annoying to click each one to see them properly so i just do big ones now, Sorry to those of you that hate them though! :blushing:

Looking forward to seeing the first BIG pics of them in their first pots.

All the best. :yep:

I have to say that I love your pics mate, Stunning!!

ATB with your comp grow and I look forward to some more excellent photography.

I have some homemade brownies, mind if I take a pew??

Astro :smokin:

• Like 1

Nice idea with the poll I_L_M_G, I've often wondered myself if people prefer big or clickable thumbnail pics. I used to do the clickable ones but i thought it was annoying to click each one to see them properly so i just do big ones now, Sorry to those of you that hate them though! :blushing:

Looking forward to seeing the first BIG pics of them in their first pots.

All the best. :yep:

Cheers mate,

All the votes are for big pics so I think that's what we'll be sticking with. I have an idea that this diary may turn into more of a pictures story board than words. We've been up and put a little studio together today and done some test shots of stuff that is finishing in my flowering tent. I'll be putting them up in my other diary sometime today or tomorrow. I'll drop you a pm when they go up.

I have to say that I love your pics mate, Stunning!!

ATB with your comp grow and I look forward to some more excellent photography.

I have some homemade brownies, mind if I take a pew??

Astro :smokin:

You are welcome to take a seat and watch. We don't have anything to show at the moment. Germination is my least favourite part of the cultivation process. It's the biggest hit and miss part where you have to sit in anticipation with your fingers crossed. I'm sure I will get something, but 9 out of 9 would be a miracle for me :blub:

I like brownies though, we can have a little munch whilst we're waiting for something to happen. See above if you wanna see some nice pics in the next few days I'll drop you a line too. We've been practicing today with studio lights and backgrounds. Looking forward to doing the pics a lot.

Stick around mate, it'll pic up in a bit.

Hi I_L_M_G,

Another one here for big pics, would nice to get some in focus every now and again, but i'm working on it. Nice start to your diary as well, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Good luck in the comp

Atb

Mm

Hey up buddy

How grows it bro, looking very very nice an' professional I must say, love the little rollover bits with the seed details and grow room specs at the end of your first two posts and those seed close ups are amazing. :kewlpics:

Nice work man :realcool: and good luck with the comp :yep:

:smoke:

Oh and its thumbs for me I'm afraid with my one lonely vote up there :wassnnme:

[but that's 'cos I got a second screen attached to my laptop so I can read the thread and see the bigger pics all at the same time - yeah I'm posh - I know] :rolleyes::P

superb opening post ILMG , top notch :)

i wondered what the name was about and now i know, i love my groom, nice one :guitar:

best of luck with the grow and the comp fella :)

Guest hahahaha1

well my man illl try not get the wrong end of the stick here on this diary lol

hope ya well? nice start man looks mint, looking forward to you grow mate peace ha's