Sweet seed added Extras.

Guest Viva

Seeds for the comp.  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest La Viva Sativa

Hi there Fellow 420er,s and Sweet seeder's, Im gonna start my my sweet seeds at the weekend and i have only 9 comp seeds and would like to have at least 9 -12 plants in my tent so a need to purchase another 3 pack of seeds to give me better chance of having at least 9 girls in the tent or mybe 12 if they all germinate.

I have grown sweet cheese,cream caramel and jack 47 b4 so i have left them out the pole and i already have S.A.D , BlackJack & Green poison in my seed collection for this years comp so have left them out the pole also, so i would like you guys to help me decide which seeds to get and if ya have a lil moment of you time could you give a a little info on why you chose your var if you dont mind.

Thanks in advance and stay sfae and happy growin 420er's. :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa

i have not votes but in light of what i know now about sweet seeds i would vote for mohan ram as he was the founder and may well produce you a winner

good luck

i have not votes but in light of what i know now about sweet seeds i would vote for mohan ram as he was the founder and may well produce you a winner

good luck

I voted Ice cool because if you get the sat dom NYCD pheno then you will keep her for a long time.. Very,very grapefruit smell and taste and a up and trippy high..

Guest La Viva Sativa

I voted Ice cool because if you get the sat dom NYCD pheno then you will keep her for a long time.. Very,very grapefruit smell and taste and a up and trippy high..

Cheers mad sound really nice and is one the ones i was leaning towards...any ideas how often this pheno pops up?

Psicodelica was my choice - Easy to grow and a lovely satdom hit . very grapefruity too.

Also botafumeiros realy impressed me and my dad - i cant wait to do her again (but she wasnt on your list) Spicy ,peppery taste increases with cure . Very clear 'up' high , but long flowering time

Iv been impressed with all sweetseeds iv done so far,iv got wild rose and Sad to go in future runs,blackjack was my favourite :smokin:

Cheers mad sound really nice and is one the ones i was leaning towards...any ideas how often this pheno pops up?

I don't mate but I found it in a pack of 3 seeds so it is either quite common or I am a jammy git..lol

Guest La Viva Sativa

Psicodelica was my choice - Easy to grow and a lovely satdom hit . very grapefruity too.

Also botafumeiros realy impressed me and my dad - i cant wait to do her again (but she wasnt on your list) Spicy ,peppery taste increases with cure . Very clear 'up' high , but long flowering time

lol.. the first 3 posted was the ones a couldnt make my mind up on moham ram,Ice cool,psicodelica lol... jus need to wait see the results be fore a decide.

oops dunno how a missed the botafumeiros sounds real nice ive added her to the list now aswell.

cheers for the info buddy.

Guest La Viva Sativa

Iv been impressed with all sweetseeds iv done so far,iv got wild rose and Sad to go in future runs,blackjack was my favourite :smokin:

Yeah Blackjack was first on my comp seed lisy heard only good things.

Cheers for the info tho buddy. :yinyang:

I don't mate but I found it in a pack of 3 seeds so it is either quite common or I am a jammy git..lol

lol..hopefully it was a common one rather than a jammy git..cheers madgiz . :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

psicdelicia for what i already grow...ice cool for my current grow...

Nice one seven buddy you suposed to make it easier no harder thats the 2 im tied on and so is the poll...lol...cheers for voting buddy.

ive gone for the botafumiaros LVS for the purely selfish reason of me wanting to ssee a longer flowering strain of the Sweet Seeds collection grown out and ive not seen too many of these girls around :unsure::spliff:

Guest La Viva Sativa

ive gone for the botafumiaros LVS for the purely selfish reason of me wanting to ssee a longer flowering strain of the Sweet Seeds collection grown out and ive not seen too many of these girls around :unsure::spliff:

cheers all opinions welcome :yinyang: