Glands Gone Fully Automatic with 3 x Cream Caramel

Gland

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I'm not getting a lot of free time to browse the forum or take decent photos these days, but here they are today, around 23 Days now I beleive.

gallery_58777_3012_70853.jpg

Better updates to follow, especially once we are in bud. Got preflowers appearing now which is nice, plants are still on plain water with a touch of bio silicon added last watering.

Keep it Green !

G

Tell me about it, I've been really busy of late as well! Girls are looking good though dude and I reckon you'll be getting that ever so sweet smell of canna in your tent any time soon.

Keep it green :hippy:

• Like 1

Wow Gland ;) Great plants!

You definetly know what you're doing... or at least the plants seem to be appreciating your skills :yes:

Keep it sweet, regards,

tommy

• Like 1

Tell me about it, I've been really busy of late as well! Girls are looking good though dude and I reckon you'll be getting that ever so sweet smell of canna in your tent any time soon.

Hey Serps, cheers man they're proper little pocket rockets these, really enjoying growing them so far.

Wow Gland ;) Great plants!

You definetly know what you're doing... or at least the plants seem to be appreciating your skills :yes:

Keep it sweet, regards,

tommy

Hey Tommy, Thanks for the kind words dude. They certainly seem happy enough with my parenting skills so far :spliff:

----

Just to note I have them on 24/0 Lighting just simply because keeping temperatures up is a bit of a challenge for me at the moment. Seems fine though, no complaints from the girls :)

Great stuff G.

As Tommy said, they are enjoying your company mate.

Looking great :smokin:

DC1

Edited by DaChunky1
  • Like 1

Another small progress update, all had a touch of oldtimers grow yesterday, about 1ml per litre, with a 2.5litre feed split between the three. Today they had a little growth explosion and are starting to stretch :spliff:

gallery_58777_3012_199250.jpg

CC#1

gallery_58777_3012_264345.jpg

cc#2 & cc#3

gallery_58777_3012_30479.jpg

These are a lot of fun to grow so far :)

Still struggling with temps so keeping things about 23c with heaters and lights 24hours, seems to be working fine though. I'd prefer 18-6 but I worry that lights out would be too cold.

• Like 1

looking good G..nice healthy girls..

that 2nd last photo shows off the stretch starting to happen nicely..

hope they stay healthy for you.. :yep:

• Like 1

looking good G..nice healthy girls..

that 2nd last photo shows off the stretch starting to happen nicely..

hope they stay healthy for you.. :yep:

Hey man, cheers! Yeah they're even bigger now dude, these things are crazy wee movers :guitar:

Hopefully I can get an update done today if the good ship is back up and running! :smokin:

~32 Days(ish)

Quick update, only had time to get a couple photos of CC#1, but the other two are pretty much like for like so they can get their photo taken next time. Beginning to wish I'd picked a better, less busy time to start these but all's well.

gallery_58777_3012_69339.jpg

gallery_58777_3012_142551.jpg

Still goin great guns there G.

You supprised how quick they grow?

I reckon they wana go down the skate park :rofl:

DC1

Hey DC1 man, man that damn skateboard lol! I aint been on that thing for over a decade at least now, was keeping it in the attic for junior when he's old enough :P The plants love it though !

Looking nice and healthy mate and I think we're all going to start struggling with temps now.

Hey Serp, yeah things have warmed upa degree or two here now so its a bit easier on the girls.

Looking good mate. :yinyang:

Cheers bro :yep:

--------

E2a: Really need to raise the bar a bit here as the diary aint exactly being drawn out how I had planned it, family commitments and very hectic life right now wearing me out :stoned:

Edited by Gland
  • Like 1