Well Not Under Glass Exactley

MDP

i thought ths may be interesting to some ppl who have space in their garden to grow, here have a squizz.....

clgb.jpg

outdoor sog tent?

looks good to me for an outdoor sog, not saying its ideal as you`d really need to know when exactley the plants were going to trigger and know the stretch so they wouldnt grow too tall...

i reckon i could squeeze 4 or 5 small single stemmed plants in there easy :no:

whatcha think peeps?

:soap:

Guest Roy Cropper

that would be a lot easier to help force flowering! (but you probably already know that :cat:)

could start indoors with lights then use that for flowering or vice versa now? or would it not be possible?

:cat: thats was exactley what i was thinking roy :ouch:

single cola`d plants, vegged indoors to the desired height then popped into one of these around august to finsh off.. free`s up space in the growroom for another set of plants to be flowered.... & yes be a piece of piss to force flower in one of these....

i`ll be giving it a bash next year anyway, just need to decide on a nice shortish sog suited plant... anyone got any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...