Green poison (stretch)

Kushtydon

Hi, Ive got a tent full of green poison and was wondering how much stretch to expect once they have been flipped to 12/12?

I'm in 7.5ltr pots

Compost

Organic

• Like 1

Hi Kushtydon!

I'm sure we have many friends here that will speak from their experience but while they don't do it I can tell you that Green Poison doesn't stretch much compared with most of the strains. They have a very vigorous growth but the stretch is not abusive, lets say, if you hace 30cm plants at day 1 from 12/12, you'll end up with 50-80cm plants in mid flowering.

My personal experience with this strain is not very significant and that's why I advise you to wait for more opinion because lots of people around here have already tried our Green Poison ;)

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Hi mate good luck with grow, just wanna say make sure your bulb is relatively new if not brand new as I had alot of stretch on some plants due to a old bulb being fitted by mistake.

• Like 2

Hi mate good luck with grow, just wanna say make sure your bulb is relatively new if not brand new as I had alot of stretch on some plants due to a old bulb being fitted by mistake.

How old was your bulb bro?

• Like 1

It was half way through 3rd grow when I realised from the stretching , I would normally use a new bulb every grow but that one had already done two. It was also a duel spectrum which Iv got one more to use then I'm going to go back to using separate veg and flower bulbs.

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

I have one that don't stretch that much in veg but as soon as you go into flower it stretches about 4-5 times!

wwhat age did you put her into flower ie was she mature enough, if from a seed plants need to be sexually mature ie alternating nodes and roughly 6-7 weeks from seed ie if you put a plant from seed into flower after a couple weeks she will stretch way more b4 she starts budding than she would if she was a cut from a mature plant. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

Cheers guys :)

Im using brand new bulbs for this grow, So no worry's there ;)

So they about double in size, That will do for me.

Just read your diary Yamatoka, Great job mate :smokin:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just thought id update, Im now 4 weeks in flower and they have just about trebled in hieght.

Wow is all i can say at the moment :) They are by far the quickest plants i've ever seen flower. The buds are allready huge and they smell nice too :spliff: cant wait to sample these babies ;)

Hats of sweet seeds, Great job :)

• Like 1

Green Poison are Champions :yep:

Thanks for the update my friend, sounds good, hope they keep impressing you until you smoke them and hold the effect in your head, hahaha...

Leaves us some pics, if you got the chance ;)

Thanks again for passing by, keep it sweet,

tommy

• 2 weeks later...