Hola y bienvenidos a intentar lamchops en un concurso diario sweetseed

LAMCHOP

Well good morning! :skin_up:

Here is the story so far! Seeds started roughly 4 weeks ago out of the 6 i have 4 left, 1 black jack looking very runty and stunted {its had as much stress as i can throw at it} 2 cream caramel and 1 jack 47!! I've been through a rough few weeks as weel as beening robbed :wallbash:, my misses up an left :guitar: !!! :headpain: I neglected the seedling's at the start letting the jiffys dry out!! They have since recovered apart from the black jack! I have also moved everything to a mates house as i have been comprimised :headpain: so i have built a room in my mates attic, it measures roughly 1.2m x 1.2 x 1.5m, at the moment theres a 400w hps in there but i want a 600w as the 6 inch fan is running at the lowest setting and temps are only reaching 24 max lights on and dropping to 18 lights off.

post-57613-0-29841800-1321691281_thumb.jpg 50mm kingspan between the frame!! 100mm on the roof!post-57613-0-25326800-1321691295_thumb.jpg The shell pre insulation and plasterboard!!

Edited by LAMCHOP
  • Like 1

Morning Lamchop :spliff:

Ah, it's always nice to see the wood'n'nails come out. That's a good mate u got there aswell man.

Glad things are looking up after ur ruff times :yep:

take it easy fella

peace :hippy:

well here goes some pics of my bitches in there new home!! No piss taking aloud unless its humouruos!! :wassnnme: Admitidly they have suffered alot off stress, :wallbash: But now there in there new home i think the genetics will take over!! I have started topping and bending a two weeks or so ago and they have produced many healthy branches/shoots that i will train under the screen. Hoping to get the screen in soon!!

post-57613-0-77776600-1321692805_thumb.jpg the new groom!! :guitar:

sorry pics of plants to follow!!

• Like 1

Morning Lamchop :spliff:

Ah, it's always nice to see the wood'n'nails come out. That's a good mate u got there aswell man.

Glad things are looking up after ur ruff times :yep:

take it easy fella

peace :hippy:

cheers bong monkey!! Yeah im quite happy with it! :spliff:

First up is the runt i have tryed my best to kill but shes a survivor, :pitchfork:

post-57613-0-11690200-1321693350_thumb.jpg its looking very stunted but the roots have co-joined the the next plant so it has to survive!!

post-57613-0-52343000-1321693440_thumb.jpg here are the 2 cream carmels!

• Like 1

heres a shot of one of the cream caramels from the top!! these two havent suffered to much so im pleased i cant kill eerything!!! :russian:post-57613-0-31699700-1321693906_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

good luck mate!

like the cream caramels...

Cheers Se7en!! :smokin: Been round to see them this afternoon for some bending and trimming!! Ph is a 6.1 so will leave till tomoz and ec at 1.2! There currently drinking 20ml of canna aqua a + b, 20ml cannazyme and 20ml of rhizotonic! The black jack and cream 47 tank isn't taking as much as the caramels, old blackjack is looking quite sick!! :headpain: I'm thinking I might scrap that tank and just go with the two caramels!!! :wallbash: Not sure what to do!!! Any input more tan welcome!, :wink:

• Like 1

Just done res change with fresh nutes! Bloody ph meters broke so I've had to use the old fashioned method!! How bloody awkward!! :headpain: Anyways fresh batch of nutes contained 40ml of rhizotonic, 20ml of cannazyme and 20 ml of canna a + b! Ec at 1.1. Have done some more bending and also changed to a metal halide bulb for the rest of veg!! :wink:

Enjoy your afternoon peeps I'm off to get annoyed on modern warfare 3!!! :blub: