Son grasses cannabis-growing dad to police

thewhoami

HIgh peeps,

Son grasses cannabis-growing dad to police

A man is being questioned by police after his son told the police he was growing marijuana at their Seattle home.

The 38-year-old father of three was arrested on suspicion of drug felonies after officers seized 40 plants, bags of dried and ready-to-sell marijuana buds and scales uto measure the crop.

Investigators are reported to have said they could smell the pot as they approached the house.

King County sheriff's spokesman Greg Dymerski said: "The kid said he was sick and tired of being around drugs and sick and tired of his dad doing drugs. He's a good kid, and his conscience got the best of him."

The Seattle times reports the 17-year-old, his 15-year-old sister and their seven-year-old brother are staying with family friends.

Sheriff's deputies said they don't actively encourage children to inform on their parents for minor indiscretion but in this case the father had crossed the line.

Story filed: 19:17 Thursday 9th May 2002

lol  :peace:  :D

Sad, but as a parent of two I have little sympathy for the man, he should have spent more time talking to his kids and less time making a profit off his growing.

Sorry to disagree with ya'll but wait a minute if this kid was 17 and living in his dads house, who probably slogged and fed and watered him for 17 years then the fucking least you would expect is a little respect for privacy in your home.

Golden rule in life you never stick no one in full stop least of all your own dad!!!!

apprentice

Shocking state of affairs. Real difficult to comment on it when we dont know the full story, but you would hope that the son could talk to his father before it got to this stage, and also that the father would be aware of his kids concerns. To grass up your own father he must have been pushed to his limit.

Another family falls victim to prohibition!!!!

Chip

I totally agree with icanebud here, I have a daughter she's only 3 but has already noticed that daddy's fags are different to other ppls. Pretty soon I'm going to have to talk to her about it the man in this article clearly never bothered, which is probably why the boy didn't talk it out first- no communication between them from the start.

That looks a bit wobbly now I come to read it :stoned:  but I think you get my drift?

I have a 13 y/o who gets pissed off when disciplined.  Hes' done things like reset my alarm so I wake up late and shit like that.  He's normally a nice kid but teenagers have serious mood swings.  I wouldn't let my kid know what I'm upto just in case he got pissed off and shoped me.  If he did, it would be the end of his bread and butter.  I love my kids but kids just do not realize all that we do for them.  

You can't trust anybody, not even family ???

Sorry-I would just like to add on top of what I said earler; that I don't like lying and being secretive.  It's these screwed up laws that having a negative impact on sound family values.

Icanebud- Yes I have a son who is nearly 10 and I smoke and for the last year I smoke in front of him and he knows what I grow.

and

I would trust him not only with my livelyhood but with my life.

Sorry to disagree with you mate but hey thats life eh!

see ya

apprentice

bloody hell.

America - sell out your firends and family, be an informant! fabulous prizes to be won by all!

bloody hell is there any sacred ground in their insane drug war?