Sweet seeds competition diary

LarryT

Guest hahahaha1

yo, my man. as you know i just popped into see ya babies and we lifted the light, your veg seems to be a slow starter at the mo, that coz you aint stressing them enough bro.

you have just topped once yeah?

if yes top out another few times, on each plant asap. train one from each set to the out side and the other ones to the middle, go crazy with you LST and make sure there is no room left.

you need to leave a fan on 24/7 bro or the side flap open a little, they need fresh air 24/7 i promise it will make a huge dif.

also start with 1ml of that grow next water mate.

hope that helps dude

Cool. Nice 1 m8. Yea I'm just waitin on the nodes to come up so I can top em again. I done 2ml of feed per litre yesterday but I cam water it down some more. I have been leaving the inlet fan on constantly with an opening in the door at the top to let it out passively. Hopefully the growth rate will pick up. Will c how it goes but may do a 5-6 week veg.

Peace

LarryT

wassup y'all. not been online for a little while so updates are abit far a part.

all of them have about 10 tops each

new pics to see shot of all 4 first

gallery_67235_3757_372735.jpg

this is the black jack

gallery_67235_3757_51433.jpg

close up

gallery_67235_3757_131508.jpg

the wild rose monster, defo the biggest

gallery_67235_3757_124933.jpg

gallery_67235_3757_243068.jpg

snow fruits are up next

gallery_67235_3757_284600.jpg

gallery_67235_3757_20915.jpg

gallery_67235_3757_180933.jpg

gallery_67235_3757_202397.jpg

the main thing i've noticed about this lot is the growth is really slow. the last top out was 3 days ago and the new tops take fucking ages to come through. it's like watching paint dry but more frustrating. lets hope it picks up..

LarryT

• Like 1

Had some problems. Hahahaha1 has been kicked off the site for havin an arguement with someone n now I can't put my pics up coz I used to use his computer.

Have changed the lights today even though they're not as big as I'd like them to be. But time has become a bit of an issue so I can't keep vegging. Bring on the bud

• 2 weeks later...

Hey LarryT!

When you can post pics again we'll be pleased to have you back here ;)

Hope you come back soon and also hope your babies are doing well.

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

tommy

Hey tommy.

They're doin alrite so far. Lookin much healthier than my last lot. Am workin on gettin some pics in but I haven't got much to resize them with. But I'll keep trying.

Feeding them 3ml per litre of bio bizz veg and fish mix. The wild rose is stayin the biggest and fastest grower but all plants are showing flowers now.

Peace

LarryT