Mr Rhinos 2nd sweet seed comp diary!

mr rhino

Hi mr rhino! Welcome to the contest!

Very good to know that all the seeds are sprouting, lets hope that last CC also does ;)

That's a great choice of strains man, I'm really curious about this diary, only thing will be the difference in height between Jack47 and specially SAD, maybe you'll have to prune som Jacks :) or do some LST, to keep all the canopy at the same level ;)

Good luck for the contest, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Hi Tommy!!

Thanks for looking in, i know what you mean about the jacks!!

Hey Mr Rhino,

Good luck with the comp, I will be following your diary with great interest, as I have the same strains.

I won't get mine into soil till the weekend.

Anyway good luck mate, I'm going to sit back with my bong and watch this unfold!

Bonga

e: spelling

Take a seat Bonga!!

I will also be watching your grow with great interest my friend :yes:

nice one on most of em popping up mr rhino here's to the other one showing face soon

all the best with the grow bud

Thanks spirit

good luck with the grow Rhino

nice selection of strains to

dnb

Cheers mate

Yeah man all the best with ya grow and diary Mr rhino

You'll love the Jack 47

Wizard_Ovanoz.......:

Thanks for looking is Wiz!!!

• Like 1

Now theres a Rhino i aint seen for a very long time :wassnnme::D

Hope ya well dude, nice to see ya growin.

Goodluck in the comp.

DC1

Hey Da Chunks :cheers:

Im very well mate, been really busy at work this year and aint had a lot of time to get online, just so happens few weeks ago i logged on and noticed the comp running again!!! it only seems like 5mins ago the last one was running :eek:

Thanks for popping in mate :thumsup:

• Like 1

Hi folks thanks for everyones kind words!!!

Its now been exactly 1 week since i put the seeds in the soil, i can confirm that i had 100% germination by last weds so im counting that as day 1 veg.

So here they are on day 4 veg

post-22215-0-77471900-1319304306_thumb.jpg I have labeled them for your viewing!!

post-22215-0-91111900-1319304356_thumb.jpg And a birds eye view

The plants are under a T5 cfl on 24hrs of light, temps are around 72f.

Update in a couple of days folks :stoned:

Mr R

• Like 1

Hi Rhino man, lookin good man! Nice n Tidy!

Ill be keepin a particular close eye on ur Jack47 and CreamCaramel, as I will be doing the Jack47, and possibly Cream Caramel along with it, either that or Cream47. So looking forward to seeing how they go for you.

Best of luck man and may it be plane sailing all the way!

Nice selection you have there mate, i did those last year for the comp, the CC is just lovely before bed, the Jack is great in cookies but is a tall bugger, i`d top it plenty and the SAD is one hell of a yielder if topped plenty and a bit of lst, apart from one J47 the SAD has been my biggest yielder from Sweet seeds :guitar:

atb dude :skin_up:

Hi Rhino man, lookin good man! Nice n Tidy!

Ill be keepin a particular close eye on ur Jack47 and CreamCaramel, as I will be doing the Jack47, and possibly Cream Caramel along with it, either that or Cream47. So looking forward to seeing how they go for you.

Best of luck man and may it be plane sailing all the way!

Thanks Hell9 all the best with your grow too man :stoned:

Nice selection you have there mate, i did those last year for the comp, the CC is just lovely before bed, the Jack is great in cookies but is a tall bugger, i`d top it plenty and the SAD is one hell of a yielder if topped plenty and a bit of lst, apart from one J47 the SAD has been my biggest yielder from Sweet seeds :guitar:

atb dude :skin_up:

Thanks for dropping by RD!!

Cheers for the heads up on the strains fella, they all sound lovely cant wait to try them :spliff:

3 Days on.....

post-22215-0-31155400-1319560454_thumb.jpg

post-22215-0-78473600-1319560470_thumb.jpg

All plants under T5 24hrs of light which is now about 3 inches away from the plants, still being gave just plain water although i did give them a misting of Plant Magic+ catylist yesterday.

Thanks for looking in !!

Mr R

• Like 2

all looking nice and uniform there Mr Rhino, nice one :) keep up the good work man :skin_up:

i must get some of them little things with the names on in the pots :stoned: