...:::CREAM 47:::...

se7en

Hey ups 7,

Loving how thorough your diary's are bud! and three of the same quality too!! been keeping an eye on these since they started!

All the best with the comp and good luck for grower of the month!! you got my vote!

Keep it green,

Buggsy

Hey ups 7,

Loving how thorough your diary's are bud! and three of the same quality too!! been keeping an eye on these since they started!

All the best with the comp and good luck for grower of the month!! you got my vote!

Keep it green,

Buggsy

thank you!

they are my favourite to,cant wait to flower them!

all the best!

...::: CREAM 47 :::...

DAY 27 VEG

:stoned:

there is the time for a quick up date!

they are now on day 30 or so but this pictures are at day 27,they are to me the best looking of the lot and i love them!

veg tent environment is in perfect shape so far temps low as 20c with highs going to 30c. humidity as been a bit low at 30% some times,i think the radiator is drying the air!

plant #1 is the preatiest as it developed to branches from the start and i should rally top them again,but the would slow them down and i do want to flower them soon!

CREAM 47 #1

gallery_13791_3796_27751.jpggallery_13791_3796_30688.jpg

CREAM 47 #2

gallery_13791_3796_48251.jpggallery_13791_3796_7458.jpg

CREAM 47 #3

gallery_13791_3796_38349.jpggallery_13791_3796_14316.jpg

GROUP PICTURE

gallery_13791_3796_11839.jpg

there is always more pictures in my galery witch i dont have time to post,check them out!

:smokin:

• Like 2

...::: CREAM 47 :::...

ROOTS

:stoned:

Day 32 veg and a week and half from last pot up!

girls look happy and today have a look at the roots to see were they are before moved them to flower...they are not ready yet to go but not far off maybe by the end off the week...

happy days!

*ROOTS*

gallery_13791_3796_52513.jpggallery_13791_3796_49654.jpg

*PLANTS*

tn_gallery_13791_3796_73709.jpgtn_gallery_13791_3796_88933.jpgtn_gallery_13791_3796_105810.jpg

* GROUP PICTURE *

DAY 32 VEG

gallery_13791_3796_10765.jpg

Idieal they should be moved in to a bigger and more powerfull lamp for another week,and i do have a spare 400w,but dont have the space, or better,there is space but that meen another everything,fan/filter/heater! :wallbash:

so they will have to stay here a bit longer!

:smokin:

• Like 1

Hey 7, they do look happy :yep: Nice selection :smokin:

Keepin' it green :alien2:

atb G :yinyang:

thank you!

roll on flower!

Nice, neat, an lookin sweet :bong:

peace se7en :hippy:

cheers mate!

They look like mine, only bigger.... (why does it feel dirty saying that?)

Well, Now that I'm up to date on all your diaries, I think I need a spliff - that was hard work :rofl:

Good luck with it all. GC

• Like 1

Yes Greenclaws has a point, with all the diary's in the comp this year it is very difficult (with my stoners memory) to keep up. :spliff:

Se7en, Grand job you are doing here mate, I only have respect for what you are doing with all your grows.

May the Canna Goddesses shine down on you some more :yinyang:

SC

They look like mine, only bigger.... (why does it feel dirty saying that?)

Well, Now that I'm up to date on all your diaries, I think I need a spliff - that was hard work :rofl:

Good luck with it all. GC

is that joint done yet?

ok i will make another one...

thank you for the comments...

Yes Greenclaws has a point, with all the diary's in the comp this year it is very difficult (with my stoners memory) to keep up. :spliff:

Se7en, Grand job you are doing here mate, I only have respect for what you are doing with all your grows.

May the Canna Goddesses shine down on you some more :yinyang:

SC

i know what you saying and i did make it worst by diving the diary by 3...end up multiplying the work by 3!

but i think at least for me is easy to keep up with each strain and giving the space they deserve...

all the best...

• Like 1

i too think they are pretty plants with their sativa characteristics se7en..

also quite impressed with your self-topped lady..

keep up the good work with all your diaries.. :yep:

i too think they are pretty plants with their sativa characteristics se7en..

also quite impressed with your self-topped lady..

keep up the good work with all your diaries.. :yep:

cheers mate!

the only thing about the self top lady,she is a bit fragile,missing a big strong steam at the start,but i will look after her!

all the best...