Virtual Ganja

goldie_2007

oh come on! give the guy a break!!

At least he's not afraid to show his artistic side off

How many of us are just sitting on the computer toking weed?

This guy would rather use his imagination I love a bit of artistry

I reckon you should really take your idea to the next level how about making it out of clay or something?

or I suppose you could use some of your trim if you got it and frame a real nice looking leath and sell it for a fiver lol

But seriously mate I'd think big if you got time to play with and you're buzzing you never know what you could come up with

cool, the leaves look really good, can you change the black in the bud to white? reckon it would look more realistic

if you flip 90 degree to the right ...it looks like monsanto has crossed a canna plant with a baby rottweiler( the 2 bits of sweetcorn are its eyes ) ...nah I'm only joking fairplay m8 ..creating human-made objects in 3d with lots of nice straight edges etc is a lot easier than something organic/natural ..I think it looks cool..the leaves are spot on

Edited by weed_G

are you using a '3d' software prog such as Maya or something like PS

3DS MAX 2010 for the model and Photoshop CS5 for the texturing.

• 2 weeks later...

looking good! although i gotta agree the bud dont quite look right. think it needs to be modelled as separate buds. the leaves look awesome though.

i still sometimes struggle on CAD software with straight lines and given dimensions...i'd suck with organic modelling!