Virtual Ganja

goldie_2007

Something I wanted to try for ages, here's my first attempt at modelling a ganja plant. So far I managed a bud and some leaves... not the easiest of things to model plants. Will post more when I advance the model.

post-23159-0-25873100-1317678764_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Guest HailCannabis

No offence but it looks like a load of ganga leaves sticking out of a turd....not that I could do any better myself...

Something I wanted to try for ages, here's my first attempt at modelling a ganja plant. So far I managed a bud and some leaves... not the easiest of things to model plants. Will post more when I advance the model.

post-23159-0-25873100-1317678764_thumb.jpg

You've got spidermite duuude...<Gets coat>

No offence but it looks like a load of ganga leaves sticking out of a turd....not that I could do any better myself...

No offence taken, I'll work on the bud texture :rofl:

The bud looks like a black pudding from the chippy :rofl: I saw a good documentary the other day that had a bit about fractal programs that pixar use to build their images, interesting stuff. I think you'd need the kind of shit they use to get the bud looking good.

Bad lighting and dodgy gamma settings on my pc I think is making it look like a turd/black pudding, rendered again with a bit brighter lighting, not a piece of sweetcorn in sight.

post-23159-0-61469800-1317680599_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You're a good sport for putting this up here goldie, knowing what a huge variety of wits we got on here :D:yep:

I reckon I have to be at least 5% down on wittery as I'm the OP so it aint all that bad :stoned:

Bad lighting and dodgy gamma settings on my pc I think is making it look like a turd/black pudding, rendered again with a bit brighter lighting, not a piece of sweetcorn in sight.

post-23159-0-61469800-1317680599_thumb.jpg

You need to make the bud out of lots of smaller nugs rather than one solid jobby/black pudding.

• Like 1