Is This A Good Deal?

higherflyer

Hey all, i know its kinda rude to start off a first post with a question so ill say my hellos first, ive seen the forums for a while and it seems a friendly place. I am looking into growing some plants of my own but the prices for seeds online are more than im willing to pay, ive found this auction

ebay link removed

and contacted the seller and he seems legit, ive read a bit and it seems super skunk is quite good can anybody confirm? is this a good price to pay?

Thanks for any input. :headpain:

Edited by mickle

sorry m8, welcome to the forums but I have removed your link as for as it contravenes posting guidelines.

since there is still 6 days to go on that auction I very much doubt it will remain at £5 so it is no bargain.

Why not try some kulu seeds from the store if you are wanting to start very cheaply.

Ah, sorry mate should of realised. ill keep an eye on the action. but then again it wouldnt be to hard to find the one i was on about, :headpain: there isnt exactly a lot of people selling seeds on ebay. ill take a look at them seeds you recomended.

If I were you I wouldn't buy anything grow related off ebay, you never know who you're letting know you're a grower (and giving your address to) :guitar:

Check out the UK420 store, seeds as cheap as you could wish for, from good companies with proven genetics, and 100% guaranteed your details won't find their way into the wrong hands :smoke:

Yes I agree with Boojum. Stir well clear of ebay when it comes to this sort of stuff. As well as the address thing you have no idea how well these seeds have been kept and in what conditions. They may look cheap but if no of them germinate they dont look like such bargains.

The Uk420 store has a great selection and the Kulu seeds are dirt cheap and I have had some very good results from them.

Good luck with your first grow.

The 50/50 mix from FDM are cheap and worth every penny.

And don't you take the addy risk wherever you buy online?

Would'nt get seeds from anywhere but here though :yinyang: ......

i don't think you're at risk at uk420 elzzar m8

something to do with the server being in NL.

i am sure joolz deletes any store related emails from personal puters as well.

that's hardly concrete evidence tho :notworthy:

Hi mate, check out the link in my sig for a grow using Kulu seeds - Aurora Borealis. You get what you pay for, but can get reasonable results :yinyang:

BM

• 2 weeks later...
:stoned: I will be buying more beans in a few weeks time. Two choices, do I buy them from just about anywhere.Or do I purchase from UK420 who have given me accurate information throughout first grow knowing that my purchase will help UK420 which in turn helps me.No competiton really...