CC Auto x5

fearofsailing

next watering which will be tomorrow I was going to feed them. I have some plant magic old timers bloom 3-5-4.

• Like 1

lots of my leaves have started to turn a funny colour again. lots of patchy brown marks and so on. its getting worse by the day as well. wish i knew what was going on cause i have terrible luck and im sure its all going to mess up at this final stage.

lots of my leaves have started to turn a funny colour again. lots of patchy brown marks and so on. its getting worse by the day as well. wish i knew what was going on cause i have terrible luck and im sure its all going to mess up at this final stage.

post a picture of the leaves,maybe some one can help...

Not sure fella?

i'v found it hard to keep my temps down (min 21'c, max 31'c) and my humidity up(min, not even reading. max 42%).

what do u think it is? mould? :wallbash:

Hi mate! :stoned:

It's not easy to get to a conclusion but maybe it could be some kind of deficiency, magnesium (Mg) deficiency maybe. It is possible that the plant as Mg available in the soil but can't get it because of a wrong pH value which could be blocking the Mg absorption. Make sure you water them with the right Ph, somewhere between 6 and 6,5. The marks you already have on the leaves are not going to desappear anyway, but new leaves/flowers wouldn't be affect by this anymore. And most important thing is that the buds keep on developing well, they're not that far away from harvest so if the flowers keep getting fatter and they can get full maturity I wouldn't be that worried about the appearance of the fan leaves.

Good luck with it my friend, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

i have been watering with ph 6.2 from the start. i am buying bottled water.

it looks like they are lacking something for sure.

So maybe pH is not the issue... but if you can you could measure the water that you buy bottled. Bottled water is only tested once every few years and some brands present variations specially in therms of pH level.

Good luck with it mate, sweet regards,

tommy

also I've found Cream Caramel (auto and reg.) is a bit light sensitive, better move the light more up :smokin:

why don't you start photoperiod cream caramel while others flowering in same place?

Cream Caramel 12/12 day 27, (4 main cola)

post-64418-0-76148500-1319672702_thumb.jpg

Edited by mediterranean sea
  • Like 1

its got nothing to do with my watering or the distance of light.

i water every 4 days 2l which is fine. the pots go light and dry then i water.

the light has remained the same distance, but this problem has come and gone throughout my grow.

• Like 1

Hi fear :spliff: hope ur well fella.

Can i ask at what times ur lights are on and off at the mo buddy?

Also have u got some recent temprature records?

I'm having sim probs to you although a little diff, i have just given 1st feed to my gals, been caught out a few days now with low temp's @ lights off and this is the result.

post-52333-0-89039200-1319884993_thumb.jpg

The only prob at the mo has been the temps so i'm thinking this may be the same for you m8.

i'll pop back in a bit man.

peace :hippy: