heavy_smokers 1st sweet seeds diary

HEAVY_SMOKER

Thanks Sweet seeds for the opportunity of the fantastic prizes but as some posts have already said were already winners with these seeds you have gifted upon us, you have merely added some bankers bonuses and i hope to see one :king: and thanks to the 420 gang for keeping our details secret :shuriken:

So as i have selected my seeds one from each row of the options not inc auto, ill explain my choices

1. jack 47

My link

ive grown out ak47 a few times from cut and find it really does produce some good yeilds and i do like the sweet taste, now a friends of mine started off with jack herer over 10 years ago and i quite fancy this cross now and am expectant of good results.

2.sweet cheese

My link

infamous chedder, ive mostly only smoked the blueberry cross so id like to try something different and this seems to be the choice and the 9 week finish might be ready for christmas :rockon: but no chance i suspect :nea:

3.double white

My link

again an old rastafarian friend introduced the white widow strain to me in about 97 and the glow from the bud has always amazed me however ive not come across to many good white widow of late and thought the date of this cross dating 2000 may have an edge.

-----

This grow will be a scrog and should have 4 plants in my space of 1.2 x 1.2 however height is restricted to around 1.3 as its a loft grow a picture update will show you what i mean.

Using T5, possibly MH and will use sodium in that order to bring my babies on and through their cycle, up into 12ltr pots including under tray.

I will use gold label special mix 60/40 coco and pebbles, i think this gives good aeration and drainage to the roots.

Nutes that i will use are from previous grows and include canna, vitalink, dutch pro and guanokalong powder, ive found that mixing nutes comes pretty easy and can be used to get better results imo. :eat:

so good luck all and stay tuned for the diary and snaps.

• Like 1

Best of luck with the diary mate!

I opted for the jack 47 as one of my 3 as well so be interesting to see how they compare! (won't be popping till mid Nov so awhile yet)

Still all the best with it and i be sure to pop back n Hava squint!

Dodgee

Good luck with the diary HS. Good choice of strains, exactly the same I chose for the last Sweet Seeds diary competition - the JK47's & Sweet Cheese's are both a fantastic smoke and easy to grow. Unfortunately I managed to nearly kill my double whites (think it was down to bad compost).

Hey Hey HS Good luck with the grow Bro

Like you said everyones a winner :)

This is the greatest comp ever! look forward to seeing what you do this year

ATB

• Like 1

Welcome to the contest mate!

I'll stretch a few of my roots over here to keep watching your grow diary ;)

Good luck, sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

thanks for the luck and ill pass some back to you guys

worse thing happened today after i purchased some cuts

yeah you guessed it the have mites :headpain:

i never told you guys i got out of jail 7 weeks ago :guitar: and have been trying to get cuts

so when my usual contact says he got some im thinkin waahey bud for christmas

i can only do a look over when i get them as you have to meet him so they look a little yellow

should be fine just need pottin up am thinkin so puts them into a tray with some coco

checked this morning and they had a few little fellas running around

Worse again is the fact i have never had bugs in this room and have just re-done it new floor and walls when i get the pics up just now you will see

I HAVE SPRAYED THEM AND WHOLE ROOM AND SOME SURROUNDING SPACE WITH SCOT BUG CLEAR ULTRA have used before and seems ok lets see what happens.

wow i feel loved

although i will probably have to treat the babies for mites again in a week or so im going to move them to their new home today and give my current room another clean out

because i just got my sweet seeds .... they came with a leaflet and STICKERS werhey..... :yahoo:

pics as soon as get my camera sorted the mother used it for holiday and hasnt saved the photos yet and for me well :spliff:

Good luck with the Clean out Heavey , Hope you keep em at bay .

Got my beans too :) massive smiles today :)

E2a Looking forward to the pics.

Edited by beanpopper