Ratdog`s second attempt to covet the SS Cup

ratdog

Woohoo, some new babies!! Sweet little girlies :D

Thanks matey :)

Out of the blocks first Ratdog - the current warm spell is probably helping speed up the germination process. Good luck for the competition and the rest of your grow. :yinyang:

How dare you Chilli, you doubting my superb propagating skills lol, thanks bro :wink:

Ey up Ratdog , Life is emerging:)

Congratulations , Proud daddy again, aw they look nice and healthy :yep:

Cheers mucker :)

good luck mate!

they are some fast seeds...

Fastest i`ve seen dude

good luck mate . :smokin:

Cheers dude

nice one on getting out there early with the Sweet Tais and the Ganesh..

i'll let you act as the vanguard on these rattus..as i'll be growing 'em out after you..

so i guess i'll go take a pew where the 5th columnists hang out..is it by the Judas Tree in the garden..? :wink:

is it by the Judas Tree in the garden..? :wink:

Awe mate, i didn`t see your post earlier, but i have now :) glad you`re here dude, have you entered the comp?, i mean anyone can win it, did you see the muppets they picked last year ffs lol it were a fix i reckon i`m well in with a chance this year though, i have picks of one of the "dudes" from Sweet Seeds company into some dodgy shit :wink:

Hi RD,

Looking Tip Top mate, I might just give the old Bat Mix a whirl myself, still getting really slow root development in the PM compost and can't think why :wallbash:

I've also got the Ice Cool, looking forward to them and of course the GP which I selected after seeing yours

Keep up the good work bro

Gunner

Hi RD,

Looking Tip Top mate, I might just give the old Bat Mix a whirl myself, still getting really slow root development in the PM compost and can't think why

I've also got the Ice Cool, looking forward to them and of course the GP which I selected after seeing yours

Keep up the good work bro

Gunner

Can`t understand your slow root growth mate :unsure: but i would highly recommend the batmix, i used it on the last comp just never got round to swapping from PM. I was tempted to do the GP again but i need a change so she`l be first in next round i reckon, i bought 5 more a few weeks ago :wassnnme: thanks dude :)

nice one. a quick tot up tells me sometime febuary we will be testing .

Give or take a couple of weeks i reckon GD, cheers :stoned:

We 'ave blast orf :fart:

Ratty ratty ratty...... oi oi oi :woot:

Looking good, mate :D

lol Thanks dude, 23 days to go :toot: :wink: