The Sweet sound of silence.

stonedcold

post-58709-0-11368900-1316734100_thumb.jpg

Stonedcold Secret Studio.

Grow Room Profile - 600w son T pia+ hps, CAN cf extraction.

Growing Medium / Growing System - 7L pots, Universal potting compost.

Nutrients/Feeds - Biobizz Fishmix (3ml/L). GreenHope (floramax). Well water.[/font]

Sweet Seeds IceCool are an upgrade hybrid of the most appreciated cannabis strains, a NYC Diesel and a variety of Indian genetics.

They have an enormous potency and a high production of a super strong marijuana with rare exotic aroma and taste.

They take a bit longer than their indica counterpartner to germinate, but once sprouted, go into a fast and robust grow.

They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation and develop eye-appealing plants with a typical sativa look - tall and elegant, these marijuana plants can reach a height of 20ft in a single season.

Once flowering has begun, Ice Cool can take anywhere from 10 to 16 weeks to fully mature. Flowers are richly covered in crystal with dense consistency usually along a main stem with a high flower to leaf ratio. Her narrow leaves of a light green colour have less chlorophyll and more accessory pigments (accessory pigments protect the plant from excessive sunlight).

Yields of Ice Cool cannabis are strongly influenced by indica genes, her plants produce plenty of sites of dense and resinous buds which seem to take any gap they can find. An average 500 gr. of marijuana of the best quality is almost always guaranteed. Samples growing inside show respond well to any kind of growing methods and require only a basic knowledge of cannabis growing.

Ice Cool marijuana is said to be one of the most powerful, her sativa's higher THC (22%) than CBD(0,7%) equals cerebral, soaring type of high, more energetic which can stimulate brain activity and may produce hallucinations, so should be used with caution.

A gorgeous plant, with growth characteristics of indica strains that give euphoric highs, it allows you to discover its potent mix of sativas in its broad-based gene pool. Its resin production is exuberant. Ice Cool gives a psychedelic and a long lasting high.

Technical Data:

Indica / Sativa: 40% -60%

THC: 20 - 22% CBD: 0,7% CBN: 0,5%

Indoor Yield: 400-500g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 350-550/planta

Flowering blooming: 9 weeks

Outdoor Harvest: End of September.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree

* Ice Cool »»» India x NYC Diesel

* India »»» Sativa

* NYC Diesel

o »»» O.Diesel Probably x {O.Diesel Probably x Afghani/Hawaiian}

o O.Diesel Probably x Afghani/Hawaiian

+ O.Diesel Probably

# »»» Chemdawg x {MassSuperSkunk x SensiNL}

# MassSuperSkunk x SensiNL

* MassSuperSkunk

o Unknown Hybrid »»» Indica/Sativa Hybrid

* SensiNL

o Northern Lights #1 IBL

+ Afghanistan »»» Indica

# Chemdawg

* Unknown Indica »»» Indica

+ Afghani/Hawaiian

# »»» Afghani x Hawaii

# Afghani

* Afghanistan Probably Indica »»» Indica

# Hawaii »»» Indica/Sativa Hybrid

o O.Diesel Probably (specified above)

AWARDS:

1st Prize - VII Cup Lanzarote 2007

2nd Prize - Popular Prize - Third Meeting of the normalization and responsible consumption - The Point - Malaga 2008

2nd Prize - Indoor Bio - 3ª Coppa D'Italia cannabis Antiproibizionista - Rome, 2009

2nd Prize - Seeds of the million - X Bella Flor - Malaga 2009

post-58709-0-60603000-1316733962_thumb.jpg

coffeeshops open once again SC

Edited by stonedcold
  • Like 2

Hi Stonecold

I just wanted to pop in to wish you the best of luck with the grow and the competition and to snaffle a coffee and some biccies off ya :eat:

TSDuk :skin_up:

• Like 1

nice photo man .

milk , one sugar for me perched in the corner ,

nice one squire i shall be watching with interest .....

..(the grow , not the teamaking expertise btw)

:skin_up:

atb for the comp

• Like 1

post-58709-0-60284600-1317384293_thumb.jpg

I wish you well with your diary SC mate

Love the pic above, what more does a fella want

Atb,

HantsHaze....

:naughty:

ey man , aw come I gotta be bin laden

:blushing:

:yinyang:

Good luck with everything mate.

:tv_horror:

Good luck in the comp SC. Interesting diary so far mate - I especially like the strain lineage bit.

:smartass:

Wow, quite a start to your diary you have there fella, well mines milk without please

atb dude

:sweaty:

Hi Stonecold

I just wanted to pop in to wish you the best of luck with the grow and the competition and to snaffle a coffee and some biccies off ya

TSDuk

:eat:

nice photo man .

milk , one sugar for me perched in the corner ,

nice one squire i shall be watching with interest .....

..(the grow , not the teamaking expertise btw)

atb for the comp

:nenenenene:

i have a short coffee out of your nespresso machine mate!

:beer: