Ram's sweet comp diary 2011-12

ramblingmadman

Alright folks ,

Firstly many thanks to sweet seeds for their amazing generosity this year , not only the free seeds and amazing prizes as before , but also monthly 'best diary' prizes !!!!! :yep: go on Sweet Seeds - nice one folks

So my seeds will soon be at my safe address , and will then be sent on to me ,

I chose:

1. Green poison (thanks to weedmonster's (i think) results with this shortflowering greasy indica. (my space has been full of satdoms for a while so I fancied a bit of a change . (I'll only start 1 of these as a 'tester')

2. Psicodelica - my favourite from the first sweetseeds comp - I had a 'pinkgrapefruit' smelling pheno - hoping to find another like that (or even better!?) - I'll pop all 3 of these as Im looking for a mum .

3. Wild Rose - really interested in this var - an intruiging genetic heritage, and a satdom hit (??)

In addition to the gifted 'competition' seeds , I will also be flowering;

4. revegged Black Jack clone - I loved this pheno last year - incredible , unusual smell , and insane resin coverage, revegged in the garden over summer , and the cut is now rooting out a small pot.

5. Botafumeiros from seed - I loved this plant last year and ran it through flowering two times , sadly the 3rd cut didnt make it , so I'll pop a new seed to see how uniform the botafumeiros phenos are. (Original bota was very spicy tasting , but quite leafy in growth - great great clear up high - long flowering)

( Non sweet seeds var - I'll also pop a C3 and a deepdweller , and theres a cut of little hands 4 also in the veg space .)

This diary won't start properly for a while as I have to finish off a nonames and littlehands in the tent at the mo .....

Anyone with advice , particularly on the wildrose and green poison , please let me know - Im imagining that the GP will really benefit from a decent veg period .

peace all :smokin: , good luck to all participants and many many thanks to the fine folks at Sweetseeds and UK420 for making this possible

ram

Edited by ramblingmadman
  • Like 3

Sound really good ramblingmadman, can't wait to see this rolling :guitar:

Welcome to the contest and I wish you all the luck in the world... for you and your ladies, obviously :smoke:

Keep it sweet! :yep:

|tommy_g|

Guest La Viva Sativa

nice one on the reveggin black ,since ya revegged it a reckon ya like it then am hoping so as its one ma selections.

good luck and stay safe bro. :yinyang:

Nice selection RAM mate, I also have psico, Bota & GP not sure what I am going to do yet as I also have Jack47 and Ice cool, don't be making me pull out some C3 seeds to keep up mate. :yinyang:

atb with your grow, see you at the finish line.

SC

Thanks for all the good wishes folks .

It is a lot of strains , but i think this'll pretty much see me through to the middle of next year - I only have a small flowering space , and although i can fit 4 plants in i prefer just doing 2 as they can spread out .

This may turn out to be 2 diaries in the end . I know i am very very unlikely to win prizes or anything , but as in the previous years as soon as the seeds land I'll be winning!! :skin_up:

This just came on the radio , so deserves a post . acid noises to make your face change shape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2buMCB-yIRk

• Like 1

I like the selection they were few on my short list but i chose different ones in the end, will be cool to see how they turn out!

Good luck for the Comp :yep:

:oldtoker:

Good luck again this year RMM. I can't help at the moment with any advice on your strains, I have Green Poison also - so I will be popping in from time to time to steal any good ideas. :yinyang: