Monkeymagic

Best of luck Monkey :yep::lucky:

Thanks for your good wishes Thicky

Looking good MM

keep on keeping on

Nothing i like more than keeping on keeping on bp, cheers for dropping by

All the best with ya diary Monkey :yep:

May the canna cup god look down on you :naughty:

Thanks for your words of encouragement Hants, still struggling to come up with a better idea than fancy frames but i don't give up easy, Take care fella :skin_up:

Good luck mate, :B): I chose Ice Cool too, It was the NYC diesel line that made me go for it. what made you go go for it?

:oldtoker:

Cheers 0ska0, tbh i chose the ice cool after following Hanthaze growing it out in the last comp

Update time, 16 days from planting

Hello everyone,

Time for a little progress report. These photo's are from last night, all 6 are looking in good health and are growing well, they had their first feed two nights ago of just .5ml/L of Ot grow along with the same .25ml/L of bio-silicon they have been getting from the start.

Here is s.a.d #1

post-51926-0-48544000-1316682658_thumb.jpg

She is the biggest of all the plants at the moment, at least 3 x the size of her sister in the next post

Edited by Monkeymagic
  • Like 1

To finsh off the pics here is a group shot, shows well just how big the s.a.d#1 is compared to the rest

post-51926-0-37193700-1316683478_thumb.jpg

Bottom row from right to left s.a.d's 1 to 3

Top row from left to right BD's 1 to 3

Temps are still good, helped no doubt by the good weather outside, daytime temps of around 18c and some sunshine for the next few days at least.

Have decided to change out the 250 for a 400 on friday when they get their next water and feed

Take it easy

Mm

:skin_up:

• Like 1

Update time, 22 days from planting seed

Hello all,

Just past the three week mark, and things are looking ok, starting to get a gentle smell from the plants now along with nice spicy aromas from a bit of stem rubbing. :naughty:

Looking back on the diary i realised there is no mention of growing setup so here goes.

All plants are in PM soil in 6.5 ltr pots, feed is PM Ot grow and bloom, currently giving 0.5ml/ltr of grow with the same of bio-silicon every other water, but not together. they are being watered conservatively every two days, i will increase the watering as plants and roots develop.

They all had a one off feed on saturday of 1.5ml/ltr of PM boost, they seem to like it as they looked very perky the morning after.

Lighting has moved on now from a 250mh to 400w flowering bulb runnning on an old mag ballast, still running 20/4.

I am pleased with the overall health and vigour of these auto's, they have a nice sheen to the leaves and a robust look to the stem's, a lot of this i put down to the bio-silicon, have used it and not used on grows and it makes a serious difference if used from the very start on plants from seed.

Growth wise, every plant has at least doubled in size since the last update, still nice and compact with tight nodes at the moment, don't know when they might start to stretch out, but i don't think height will be an issue.

Temps are holding well at around 28c on and 20/21c lights off, helped a lot by the lovely sunny weather outside.

Apologies for the wordy update, pics will be posted later on today once i have taken them, on that subject, if anyone knows an easy way to post multiple pics into one post please explain, i can't seem to do it.

No sign of my seeds as yet, probably because i forgot to put my name on my entry :doh:

Happy growing one and all

Mm

:skin_up:

Edited by Monkeymagic

Nice MM

Looking very healthy :)

GLad to see so many underway early.

Im sure Sweet Seeds Autos can bring autos into a better light, very strong growers and big producers:)

Your #1 SAD is a Monster!!!

Take It Easy :yinyang: