Post Rock

Cursed

sigur ros: Sæglópur

Lovely song, one of my favorite sigur ros tracks.

Holy Fuck - Stay Lit

The Transpersonals - Going Out

will have a better listen when I get back in

Edited by B-high

Great thread! I'll have to get baked and go through all of the stuff here. I use to do live/DJ ambience for raves back in the '90s. Had a chance to perform with a small Gamelan Orchestra in the Sierra foothills of California. Rugged, mountainous area. Was top shelf! :yep:

Edited by Randalizer
  • Like 1

Great thread! I'll have to get baked and go through all of the stuff here. I use to do live/DJ ambience for raves back in the '90s. Had a chance to perform with a small Gamelan Orchestra in the Sierra foothills of California. Rugged, mountainous area. Was top shelf! :yep:

Sounds fantastic Randalizer, I expect there was some psychedelic and profound experiences taken at that time, bells percussion and acid?

I remember around the mid 90's a law was passed in the UK, Criminal Justice and Public Order Act whereby to cut a long story short was to make several people dancing to repetitive beats on common land illegal, needless to say some fantastic woodland parties and protests were to be had in response.

A band called Autechre responded to this ridiculous new law with an EP that did not contain ANY repetitive beats, as in no two bars of drums were the same throughout the tracks, the title was Autechre Anti EP here's one of my favs Flutter

Edited by B-high
  • Like 1

to anyone who wanders in here, I implore you to listen to the ascent of everest track start to finish, it is one of the most beautiful pieces of music i have ever heard, it's a slow burner so bear with it. please listen to it, especially if your high :mashed:

Edited by Cursed

I didn't realise I listened to so much post rock until I saw the videos posted. Great stuff.

I recommend The Redneck Manifesto. I'll post up a vid later.