Forcing a Psicodelicia to flower in the UK

PauloLx

Good to hear youre on the up and up Paulo, despite the state stealing your hard earned treats. Damn they were looking fine too :wallbash:

Take it easy

Mm

:skin_up:

It really hurts every time i go outside and feel the Indian Summer :ouch:

My girls were all ready and beautiful for it :blub:

But this is all my fault and i can´t put it on top of anyone else.

Thanks for the support

sorry to hear your news paulo..those ladies looked sweet ..good to see your keeping it positive

Thank you but there is no other option than being positive :bong: Jah will provide :hippy:

• Like 1

Wow, that sucks man, but 6ft lol glad you still have a sense of humour, it will get you through times of no money/weed, or so the saying goes :)

hope it blows over with little damage mate :stoned:

Hi there Paulo,grow was looking spot on man,shit to hear about your problems tho` mate,hope its not been too much of a drama for you n yours.

Still waitin to hear about the outcome of my bust,some four bloody months ago!!!!My bail keeps gettin put on a month,total waste of time!

I hope this dark cloud wont hang around for long and then its back to clear sunny skies.

All the best mate.........B.

Wow, that sucks man, but 6ft lol glad you still have a sense of humour, it will get you through times of no money/weed, or so the saying goes :)

hope it blows over with little damage mate :stoned:

They grew like fuckers they did :wallbash: we need to laugh in the face of adversity :wink:

Hi there Paulo,grow was looking spot on man,shit to hear about your problems tho` mate,hope its not been too much of a drama for you n yours.

Still waitin to hear about the outcome of my bust,some four bloody months ago!!!!My bail keeps gettin put on a month,total waste of time!

I hope this dark cloud wont hang around for long and then its back to clear sunny skies.

All the best mate.........B.

Thanks for the kind words bibs64

I got the court case already adjourned and no investigation whatsoever over it.

They just confiscated all that thought that might be used against me on the cultivation charges.

In the middle of a nasty Sunday things could have turned mush worst so i need to be thankful for that :hippy:

I hope that you got your situation sorted soon, take care :yinyang:

Paulo, i wished i had your "calm" when things like that happen to me. You either have nerves of steal or perhaps you are the buddha himself. Keep your head up as you have been doing and better days will come...

sending my best regards

AT :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Paulo, i wished i had your "calm" when things like that happen to me. You either have nerves of steal or perhaps you are the buddha himself. Keep your head up as you have been doing and better days will come...

sending my best regards

AT :oldtoker:

Many thanks for the kind and supportive words.

My guess is that i´ve lost my calm so many times in the past that by now i know that i am the one that suffers the most when that happens.

I will keep my head down and cool my friend.

I hope that all is well at your end :yinyang:

sorry to hear about your bad luck paulo ,

i hope it all turns out as positive as you seem to be .

:hug: ram

Thanks Ram :hug:

I´m used to bad luck striking when i least expect so by now it seems that i cope with it in a more positive way.

Many thanks for the supportive words :yep: