What Do You Reckon

sonicgrow

for starters sativas like light and i mean alot of it i give mines in excess of 1000w of high intensity light so if ya dont have the light exspect lighter buds also the sativas genes are difrent they dont grow compact buds and heavy ind like formations  unless ur good at it 

I agree with x F1VE by 5 x:

imho I think that picture of the branch you took can go a bit longer. the pistils in that one pic look quite young.

But it might be one of you yonger buds. If you have not choped by now it will be ready in a week to catch the quality of the 'sativas'

post-115-1091595607.jpg

for starters sativas like light and i mean alot of it i give mines in excess of 1000w of high intensity light so if ya dont have the light exspect lighter buds also the sativas genes are difrent they dont grow compact buds and heavy ind like formations  unless ur good at it 

I agree with x F1VE by 5 x:

imho I think that picture of the branch you took can go a bit longer. the pistils in that one pic look quite young.

But it might be one of you yonger buds. If you have not choped by now it will be ready in a week to catch the quality of the 'sativas'

No where as tight as the Skunk

post-115-1091595701.jpg

Sonic,

Hope you don't mind, but thought that this would help. This photo was taken on the 21st July.

How do they look now mate, over two weeks later?

:wassnnme:

post-115-1091622923.jpg

damn i missed the reply's my assistant aint working properly i think he's stoned :smoke:.

thanks for the feedback and advice guy's.

their still growing as i type not chopped yet, but probably gonna chop them tomorrow or friday.

imho I think that picture of the branch you took can go a bit longer. the pistils in that one pic look quite young. But hey, i don't even know if what im growing is satica or indica.
because i forgot to flush they are still growing while i flush for a few days ;).
anything less than 1000w off light just aint cutting it

i got exactly a 1000w on them. 1 600w and 1 400w :stoned: .

holy shite

amazing grow sonicgrow

thanks m8.

you got that right nitram, it was a side branch m8, what strain is that in the pic ?

Sonic,

Hope you don't mind, but thought that this would help. This photo was taken on the 21st July.

course i dont mind m8 ;). nice1 ,

How do they look now mate, over two weeks later?

they dont really look much bigger but they are a lot more cooked (orange)

My Grow is about 5 weeks yet to finish I recon Week 20 12/12

week 20 damn and i thought these nycd were a long thing :). good luck m8, keep us posted.

sg