Strange Spots.

ChrisC

I have some strange spots appearing on my cannabis leaves. Yellow looking minute about less than millermetre. Any ideas. Of concern? Otherwise they look healthy enough. Although they do fall over. I have used canes to prop them up though.

Thanks.

ChrisC - No I've spent 2 hrs thinking and cant help you ;)

I have some strange spots appearing on my cannabis leaves. Yellow looking minute about less than millermetre.

Could bethe beginnings of a problem here - but if they are so small I'd wait a bit befor panicing.

Any ideas. Of concern?
Yep, with what you say next :
Otherwise they look healthy enough. Although they do fall over. I have used canes to prop them up though.

So your not talking about seedlings then!

from your Profile:

Growing Medium / Growing System - "No Information"

Nutrients/Feeds - "Miracle Grow"

Seed or Cutting ? - "Seed"

Strains Currently Being Grown Skunk #1 and White Lady.

r they getting along in age now ? couod be the start of natural die off. again not to worry, but the falling over bit. If there r big 10 - 20 g heads on them then the weight might be dong it - not to worry - just means big harvest at your place some time soon. but if you mean you my have over feed then you may look at flushing providing it is overwatering and compost is not drying out.

how long have they beem in the compost. will they be in need of repotting or R you in your final pot size to finish them off........ let us know ChrisC

Sounds like spider mites to me. Can you see any mites on the underside of the leaves Chris?

If you've an infestation you should see mites.

Are you growing indoor or out?

• 1 month later...