13 Amp 2 Gang Switched Socket

Stealth67

Alright lads i need some help....

i have to gwt some leccy sorted in the GR. I have a lead into the GR which is a round 3-core cable. ive got 5 x13 amp 2 gang switched wall sockets.

i need to wire them all from one to another i guess but dont know quiet how.

hope someone does know as i'm well and truly STUCK.

cheers i know you wont let me down ( would be a first)... :wassnnme:

hope someone does know as i'm well and truly STUCk

first of if your not sure DONT,electrickary has a nasty habit of biting.

ok saftey lecture over,what size cable is coming into the grow room? it should realy be 1.5mm ,that way the cable will safley handle 13A,the maximum current avaliable from a plug (i assume your pluging the other end into a socket elsewere?) run cable into the first socket,take anothyer piece of cable to the next socket and so on ,each socket apart from the last one will have 2 cables into it ,the last one will olny have 1 cable. , conect the brown wires to live (L) the blue to neutral (N) and the green ?yellow to earth (E) .screw the sockets into there back boxes clip the cable to stop it being pulled out if youy trip over it and plug it in.

if your not fixing the sockets to a wall fit the patreses to a length of wood

first of if your not sure DONT,electrickary has a nasty habit of biting.

ok saftey lecture over,what size cable is coming into the grow room? it should realy be 1.5mm ,that way the cable will safley handle 13A,the maximum current avaliable from a plug (i assume your pluging the other end into a socket elsewere?) run cable into the first socket,take anothyer piece of cable to the next socket and so on ,each socket apart from the last one will have 2 cables into it ,the last one will olny have 1 cable. , conect the brown wires to live (L) the blue to neutral (N) and the green ?yellow to earth (E) .screw the sockets into there back boxes clip the cable to stop it being pulled out if youy trip over it and plug it in.

if your not fixing the sockets to a wall fit the patreses to a length of wood

Cheers Themadhippy.....

I'm fixing the back plates to timber studding....

Cheers again. :headpain: