Force Flowering In Gh

rastakid

thanks guys, ill give londons schedule a try.

i still havent got thick bin liners (thats if theyre even big enough)

i cant work it out im too stupid and failed maths.

when would be a good idea to cover/uncover them?...i leave for work in the morning at 7:30am and get back at 6:00pm.

as you can see their being ventilated via the bottom of the bags.... i cut the bags bottom off so its just a circular sheet, as it were.

post-105-1091301129.jpg

the plants seemed very warm and sweaty in the morning after i took off the bags, so i went to trago, baught some poles, brackets etc and some black sheeting.

wired it all up la de da, and then figure out that theres light coming in, only a little bit. but enough to do a spoofer job on my ganja.

so today ive succsessfully wasted, the 3 black bags i got yesterday, money on poles, and money on 10 meters of black sheeting.

so im just gonna go with the flow and wait and hope that the plants are finished by november first (when i have to leave this house).

im well knackered and pissed off.

listen dude i exsplained this 3 times to ya in chat you dont listen other ppl have had the same convo ya still didnt listen and now ur pissed it hasnt worked