Amsterdam gay pride

needtofindmyself74

If Amsterdam Pride weekend is like Brighton Pride weekend you'll have trouble not enjoying it (regardless of your gender or sexual orientation). Brighton Pride is the party weekend of the whole year, a 72 hour non-stop party if you want it to be, and it doesn't matter if you're gay, bi or straight, everyone's just out to have a great time :)

yeah sounds like dam just the best place in the world to kick back and watch the world pass by hey bossdog i got a day longer than you :yahoo: and are you all of which gender please not that it makes a difference but im getting on a bit now and it would look so wrong if you were all young lads :wink_kiss:

Hmmm? I don't like the sound of this. That last post, sounds rather err ..... wierd. This isn't like one of those MSN scams, pretend to be a hot chick and really your a fat bald dude trawling for kicks? :unsure:

I wish I was going out there now but alas, no money left after my last trip.

Have a great time, Needtofind :)

Well if only i could prove to you i am what i say i am i didnt say i was a hot chick not even to a blind man just a 37 years old whos just come out of a 16 year relationship and has no clue about herself as i spent so long bringing up my kids and looking after my man .Just wannted a chat and some me time i certainly aint a bald old perv maybe you got caught out before lol and i know about no money left from last time lol if only it grew on trees :unsure:

Edited by needtofindmyself74

Leave Sunday night so ain't so bad ! We are all 25 plus so not 2 sure if u think that is to younger crowd for ya self ???

no that sounds ok i just didnt want to find a load of little 18 year old know everything little dickheads lol sorry but ive somked weed longer than they have been alive i smoke weed to chill out not to be the coolest kid at school lol my school years are long behind me now

• Like 1

lol that's fair enough , can't wait 2 get out there and have my first j and hot chocolate !!!! Any place that u like to visit out there ????

Enjoy it - sure you will!

Personally, I don't rate the dam that much, apart from its art galleries and museums (seriously, I really loathe those damned "coffee shops"). It all seems geared up to 18 - 25 year olds. So at the upper reaches of my fifties, I don't really belong or feel at home there.

I would suggest taking some decent home grown. last time I went, the commercial(coffee shop) shit was exactly that. Shit.

Personally, I don't rate the dam that much,

i never have been and have no intention of ever going ! the place just dosnt interest me

peace out farmer boy

+1 on Brighton Pride, wot a larf.

+1 on weekends with newly single mums also :yahoo:

hope you have a great time darlin sounds like you deserve it, and congratulations on dealing with it the right way

Personally, I don't rate the dam that much,

i never have been and have no intention of ever going ! the place just dosnt interest me

peace out farmer boy

- not bein Dorset an all

• Like 1