Amsterdam gay pride

needtofindmyself74

Hi THERE I was just wondering if anyone is going to the dam this weekend for gay pride ? I cant wait Im feel like a kid on christmas eve;-) looking forwards to FINDING MYSELF lol whatever the fuck that mean :$ . I think it means smoke til you drop and thats what im planning? Anyone fancy it?

No homo. :smoke:

Good luck finding date tho :yinyang:

I am also not that way inclined but as gascan could have better pointed out best of luck to you and I hope you have a ball..:)

No pun intended.. :wassnnme:

Edited by madgiz

I'm sure you'll have no trouble 'finding yourself' mate, gay pride is probably the place to do it if thats the road you think you might want to go down.

I did go to gay pride in São Paulo a few years back and it was one of the best parties I've ever been to, total madness.

Enjoy yourself.

I'm sure you'll have no trouble 'finding yourself' mate, gay pride is probably the place to do it if thats the road you think you might want to go down.

I did go to gay pride in São Paulo a few years back and it was one of the best parties I've ever been to, total madness.

Enjoy yourself.

I took part of Gay pride in Sydney few months ago.. or was it Brisbane, in Australia anyway, lol awesome party :D ,i bet Sao Paulo was better tho :P

hi there maybe i should of been a little clearer lol .I am not gay not that i have any problems with that but i am a 37 years old female who loves to smoke weed and has been going to dam for the last 10 years twice a year sometimes but it has always been with my bf but now ive just become single after a very long time and i want to PARTY just wondered if anyone else would like to hook up out there? Its going to be fun :yahoo::badass:

that would meen i would have to leave dorset so for that reason im out! but on the up side im sure you will have a great time :guitar:

peace out farmer boy

• Like 1

now ive just become single after a very long time and i want to PARTY just wondered if anyone else would like to hook up out there? Its going to be fun :yahoo::badass:

Is Durtski gonna be there?

This for real? Something strikes me as odd when someone comes on as a new member asking complete strangers if they want to hook up :unsure: But if Durtski will be there scrub what I just said :chains:

Now you have put it like that I must say I am tempted..But alas farmerboy hit the nail on the head for me..:)

So gender and sexual orientation is in fact irrelevent and you just want to meet up for a smoke ?

I think it was the 'gay pride' bit that might have confused me

strange for me too. I did have a travelling mate but she had to drop out and Im just looking to hook up (have a spliff with if they got time )somebody . Heads kinda stange after my break up and i just need to get away. Women do have the urge to wanna let their hair down too every now and again. I didnt mean anything else just a spliff :thisbig:lol

Yeah just a spliff but we went once foe gay pride and i just loved it . My heart belongs in the leather sofas at the back of hill street blues and its calling me back

love Amsterdam, only been there twice but feel the urge to go back soon :skin_up:

Hope all your wishes are fulfilled

Flick