Need Help With Little C*nts

dam

i have a question ,when i was flushing my babies i found what looked like little white lavae in the bottom of my flush tray just be4 it runs into the buckets below,do any of u have any idea what thay are,and if so would neem oil work to help keep them at bay? my other half said the little white lavae or maggots what ever they are seem to jump through the water like water fleas or some thing,dont know if this helps anyone to get an idea of what they are.if anyone could help in any way i would be so grateful,or if any of you know any1 in uk420 that could help would be good,thanks dam...peace and one love jah bless...... :headpain:

Guest justagrower

If you have little tiny flies going about then this is a bastard of a prob. I got some blue liquid from my grow shop and he got it from the dam for me. I think these may be called scarab flies but maybe not - your roots will be eaten away and the growth at the top side will be bad.

I get them with coco coir - what are you growing in? The neem oil I had was only for folular spray but if you are in edinburgh I will meet you and give you the little I have left as this is a bad problem you have m8. I can also call the shop tomorrow and tell ou the name of it if poss.

your misses is right - i you get them on some dry surface they are lick f'n jumping beans - I fukin h8 them!!!!

p.s. I may have not made myself clear - the maggots you see will change into these little flies =- so it is the same prob. trust me I have had it twice.

Edited by justagrower

Thanks mate,this is the only time that i have had this problem in 5 years, i grow in soil,it would be VERY GOOD if u could find out the name of that blue stuff for me so i can kill the little cunts. what do the flys look like?cant find any flying about yet... how big do the cunting moggots get, i have flushed them throw wid neem and on the flush tray there was about 10 all 1-2mm long how big do thay get when thay hatch? I thank u,u have saved my crop i hope, Thanks and peace and one love to u,jah bless.... :wassnnme:

Guest justagrower

I just phoned the shop and the stuff is called 'curator'. The chancing bastard is selling it from a big bottle and is selling 100mls for £10 but it does work.

The address is st. steven street in ediburgh and he has the stuff there. If I had the cash I would send the stuff to you but I just don't have it, sorry.

You must be able to send a e-mail to one of these big companies that sell meds for plants and ask them if they stock it - as I say, this guy gets it from the dam as far as he tells me.

p.s. the shop is called Hydra - I called 031 226 4141.

They guy said if you phone him he will send it to you, I suppose you will need a credit card - leave it too long and if you are in flower then you are f@~*ed.

hope this helps. B) :):unsure:

Edited by justagrower

Guest justagrower

I must say the ones I had were like the little ones - not the big things, but my plant at the end of the grow was terrible (the flowers were tiny compated to the plants that never had them in (maybe a coincidence?)