Sexi's Bud Trimmer

SexiSarh

Hey,

Just put together my Bud Trimmer.

Made with a wooden frame, Dremal hand tool, RC Helicopter Prop, Queen Bee Excluder, Mosquito Net, Piece of plastic pipe.

Pretty self explanatory, Blades cut the leaves off and grill stops the bud getting touched. I'm still to add a door at the front so I can get to the cut trim.

Mesh net so that the air can escape but stops the trim going everywhere.

Just need something to test it on now!

post-59510-0-55867700-1311194856_thumb.jpg

post-59510-0-74147500-1311194867_thumb.jpg

post-59510-0-64861900-1311194878_thumb.jpg

post-59510-0-47194500-1311194891_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

sorry, im medicated at the mo, but what the heck is this? how do you just chop leaves and not bud? im confused :stoned:

E2A great build quality! top marks from me

Edited by puglins

You have checked that the prop is on the right way/ spinning the right direction, it an easy mistake and saves you getting blasted by trim.

sorry, im medicated at the mo, but what the heck is this? how do you just chop leaves and not bud? im confused :stoned:

E2A great build quality! top marks from me

Edited by Digger '49
  • Like 1

Looks very good, I have a Trimpro as could not be bothered with a DIY trimmer but one thing I think you will have a problem with is the grid looks to fine for the leaves to easily fit through to be chopped. But test it and see :)

• Like 1

Looks very good, I have a Trimpro as could not be bothered with a DIY trimmer but one thing I think you will have a problem with is the grid looks to fine for the leaves to easily fit through to be chopped. But test it and see :)

That's my concern also, I'm counting on 'farmer boy's' reccomendation with the queen bee excluder, however it wouldn't take more then 30 mins to remove every other spoke. Also 'yes' I've checked the blades blow downwards!

Edited by SexiSarh

it depends on how big the leafs are thay you are trying to put through it but i remove the very large leafs before trimming and found the mesh to work well

peace out farmer boy

it depends on how big the leafs are thay you are trying to put through it but i remove the very large leafs before trimming and found the mesh to work well

peace out farmer boy

Cheers man. It wouldn't be hard to remove every other spoke if needed anyway, or a mixture of both.

Does it hurt when you stick your fingers into it when its running flat out ?

Fuck trying that, you should see the state of my forskin after testing it with that!

• Like 2

Damn fine looking Sarh. Yours looks better than the original vids. Very nice job :yep:.

Hope it works as planned... and please do be carefull :fear:

Damn fine looking Sarh. Yours looks better than the original vids. Very nice job :yep:.

Hope it works as planned... and please do be carefull :fear:

Thanks mate, don't often get the chance to make things so wanted to try and make it as well as possible. I'm not sure what I love more about this hobby, I love reseaching and making new things like this.