Jack 47 & Ice Cool

Guest hantshaze

Lovely mate, wel done! I liked the report and the closeups etc. Do you live in the dam hants? If so im absolutely jealous in every way... Lovely lookin plants and green too man, keep it up

PS review dude keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Guest hantshaze

Lovely mate, wel done! I liked the report and the closeups etc. Do you live in the dam hants? If so im absolutely jealous in every way... Lovely lookin plants and green too man, keep it up

PS review dude keep up the good work!

Cheers weedfiend mate nice :yep:

lol I wouldn't mind living there if I could afford too.

I came across Andy at the Highlife cup last month.

Very nice of him to spare the time and very happy with his report.

Thanks once again wf for your positive words :wink:

Hantshaze..........:smoking:

Edited by hantshaze
  • Like 1

Hi hantshaze!

Thanks again mate ;) It's a really cool video and review, as I told you by PM :skin_up:

I think I'll have to move it to the Sweet Seeds root subforum, to keep this one just for the strain descriptions (catalog style) but what the hell.. I'll leave it here for a couple of days before moving it. Maybe we should have another sub-subforum for this kind of things (reviews, videos, interviews, articles, etc). I'll think about it during my August vacations, hehe :)

Sweet regards for you and Andy :smokin:

|tommy_g|

• 3 months later...